Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Rihanna vs TLC,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 60>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

well i just thanked some of my fave posters right on this page. Hey nita leave rih rih alone.

Why should RIhanna not answer? B;//cause beyonce doesnt? what kinda azz bacdwards logic is that

guys i met WF today and she showed me her 'nani!! 
you saw wildfires chocha?

She yanking?

Yes and yes! I officially put in her the Great Hole Girls League, not Good Hole I saw Campfire tooHeart
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:45pm
Bey is relevant in every topic Sleepy WWBD?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:46pm
I know Diana whispering singing azz aint talking and lort knows I love me some Ms. Ross 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Bey is relevant in every topic Sleepy WWBD?

Sing and dance...live

All Rihanna can do to top Bey is have a cuter kid. 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

She aint been dranking..... Stern Smile

Not to you Southern but how did beyaki find her azz in this thread anyway, This is about Rhianna and them old thots 

These hoez mentioned b a Long damn time ago. I dunno
Just like I dunno what Rihanna's titties had to do with anything
Can't have one shine without mentioning the other

Ever
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:48pm
Bey wasn't the only artist brought up
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

She aint been dranking..... Stern Smile

Not to you Southern but how did beyaki find her azz in this thread anyway, This is about Rhianna and them old thots 

Someone brought her up saying she would never!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:50pm
Speaking of Ms. Ross, yall gone have me pour some dranks, put on my sequined romper, heroine lipstick and play Love Hangover and The Boss on repeat Cry
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

If they can call Britney Spears and Tiffany pop icons. Riri is one as well.

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

? PPL in here saying the chick has no talent cant sing cant dance so at least let her be funny/rude/tacky/basic on twitter. How comes y'all forget the Beyonce doesnt have a twitter trope? I think rih can wine and she dances decent enough for me. 

Beyonce at the superbowl dutty-fracking-wining and all

Like I said, excuses and rationalizations. 

*pokes nita in the eye* the Jamaican dutty wining bit was in ref to whoever was saying rih-rih and the pastor (that shes never mentioned OR better yet ive never heard about) and all those Bajan carnival pics 

What am i excusing and rationalizing? Do i prefer my celebs to stay off twitter and not embarass themselves yes but i prefer for most twitter users too. 

Even if tboz didnt say that in ref. to rihann (which when i read the OP i wondered, where is rihannas name. She still talmbout selling sex and todays artists. Rihs antics still stand. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:52pm
I just dont get the hype and what funny is if anyone of us  one of posters talked about getting a 180% density blonde  lacewig we would be baldhead self hating coon azz thoty bishes but carry on. 

Edited by Princess Grace - Jun 07 2014 at 6:52pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 60>
  Share Topic