Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Rihanna vs TLC,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 60>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

but they werent always naked.

whatever #teamtlc
You are doing this sht on purpose.LOL
doing what? i love tlc and naomi too.Smile
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:55pm

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

but they werent always naked.

whatever #teamtlc
You are doing this sht on purpose.LOL
doing what? i love tlc and naomi too.Smile
You know what I mean.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yall acting like rihanna is 19 years old flying high on a one hit wonder. shes been around for 9 years and she continue to make hits. Now her level of talent can be debated. But u don't last in music competitively that long with zero talent.

So now there a limit to how much sh!t you can talk once someone talks about u.....classic

and let's be realistic

chili and tboz, no matter how much titty and grinding were not individually talented.  they would've never made it as solo artist(and i do LOVE TLC).  the whole comment is saltiness.  rihanna isnt hurting anyone.  for every rihanna there's a million other musical options.  they would've never said this about Beyonce because ALL she's selling is sex right now.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jun 06 2014 at 8:23pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:25pm
Rih tithes are....

Call me when Scarlett stops wearing a bra.....or Selma.....
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:35pm
"Nasty put some clothes on I tell ya, don't walk out your house without no clothes on" Beyonce and Destiny's Child lol. Everyone gets a lil sluttier with age I tell ya.. lol
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:45pm
T&C(mostly Chilli)have come for Beyoncé on many occasions. I told y'all earlier that they have been talking about this same thing since '99. They weren't just talking about Rihanna and this isn't anything new. Beyoncé has never addressed it because she's Beyoncé, she ain't got time for the pettiness and DC was one of the opening acts on the Fanmail tour. Left-Eye is one of the reasons Latavia and Latoya left/got kicked out.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

what does thot stand for

LOLI asked this last week(?) Ricky. I wish I'd seen your question before it was answered  so I could have told you what it meant and impressed you w/ my smarts. Embarrassed

I'm already impressed purp Big smile

And, well then, at the acronym Ouch

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 8:53pm
twitter comebacks are pointless 

Comeback with some great music

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

twitter comebacks are pointless 

Comeback with some great music

IMPOSSIBLE Ricky, I believe that you have asked for something beyond both of these artist reach
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

T&C(mostly Chilli)have come for Beyoncé on many occasions. I told y'all earlier that they have been talking about this same thing since '99. They weren't just talking about Rihanna and this isn't anything new. Beyoncé has never addressed it because she's Beyoncé, she ain't got time for the pettiness and DC was one of the opening acts on the Fanmail tour. Left-Eye is one of the reasons Latavia and Latoya left/got kicked out.

Umm come back here madam! And please expand on your last statement

Edited by f8dagrate - Jun 06 2014 at 9:50pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair