Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Rihanna vs TLC,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 60>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:33pm
I like her be known more for her talent than her shade.

I amused by her sensitivity for TLC having a opinion about her fashion I thought the point was to get people talking theyre not always say what you want to hear.
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Her sex life doesn't have anything to do with it
She gets called a hoe cuz she shows off the female body.
Not because of who people think she's had sex with

Then why are people asking for receipts of who she slept with? Beyonce' shows off her body a lot too?

Meh, Let the talentless girl do what she wants to do, Rhi ain't hurting nobody.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Her sex life doesn't have anything to do with it
She gets called a hoe cuz she shows off the female body.
Not because of who people think she's had sex with

Then why are people asking for receipts of who she slept with? Beyonce' shows off her body a lot too?

Meh, Let the talentless girl do what she wants to do, Rhi ain't hurting nobody.
Indeed!

*devils advocate* Beyonce sang about giving JayZ oral sex and him leaving his dna on her shirt, certain sex positions with her man. I mean one could argue...lol.

#teameveryonebettermakedatcash LOL
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:45pm
LOL

Man I love me some whitney!!
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:47pm
hmmm tlc was being really hypocritical but this does confirm my prejudice about Rihanna ,I think she is immature and arrogant the old thot was not necesary she should have just posted the picture of them and leave it at that she is not talented enough to that LOL I  do wonder how long she is going to stay ''relevant''
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by cicision cicision wrote:

hmmm tlc was being really hypocritical but this does confirm my prejudice about Rihanna ,I think she is immature and arrogant the old thot was not necesary she should have just posted the picture of them and leave it at that she is not talented enough to that LOL I  do wonder how long she is going to stay ''relevant''

as long as other folks keep talking about her and keeping her in the spotlight...that is how much she will stay relevant..
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by cicision cicision wrote:

I feel if she gets her 'act' together, she'll be alright. Her fans are young, but they aren't going to always be young. Rhi should want to be the artist that people go and see when she's in her late 30s/40s. 

Edited by KottonKandy - Jun 06 2014 at 7:15pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:33pm
Yall acting like rihanna is 19 years old flying high on a one hit wonder. shes been around for 9 years and she continue to make hits. Now her level of talent can be debated. But u don't last in music competitively that long with zero talent.

So now there a limit to how much sh!t you can talk once someone talks about u.....classic

Edited by Gkisses - Jun 06 2014 at 7:38pm
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:41pm
I'd still go see "booty out" Rihanna in a decade or two. Embarrassed  If Cher had a concert where she showed up in a g-string, I'd still pay ALL the money to see it too. LOL
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 7:46pm
Blah I'm too lazy to post tbozs response
But she basically said "wtf, I've been out the country, never saw the dress and never said her name. The interviewer did"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 60>
  Share Topic