Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Rihanna vs TLC,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 58>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 10:48pm

I'm not a fan of rihanna.

whatever thot actually means....
rihanna is definitely the ringleader..

she is so basic....

Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

T&C(mostly Chilli)have come for Beyoncé on many occasions. I told y'all earlier that they have been talking about this same thing since '99. They weren't just talking about Rihanna and this isn't anything new. Beyoncé has never addressed it because she's Beyoncé, she ain't got time for the pettiness and DC was one of the opening acts on the Fanmail tour. Left-Eye is one of the reasons Latavia and Latoya left/got kicked out.

please do explain the latter part cause inquiring minds/eyes want to know....

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 2:45am
People been saying how long will she stay relevant since umbrella

7 years ago
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 2:47am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

The hell Beyonce got to do with this?LOL

Not a damn thing lol

Mocha why do u think they praised Miley but criticized RiRi

Was this answered?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 5:11am

T&C(mostly Chilli)have come for Beyoncé on many occasions. I told y'all earlier that they have been talking about this same thing since '99. They weren't just talking about Rihanna and this isn't anything new. Beyoncé has never addressed it because she's Beyoncé, she ain't got time for the pettiness and DC was one of the opening acts on the Fanmail tour. Left-Eye is one of the reasons Latavia and Latoya left/got kicked out.

i stand corrected, but im not beat for it.  i like that Rihanna actually responds to peoples comments because she's an easy target.  i like when people say what they want...and don't be surprised when you get a response.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 7:00am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

she is so basic....

She's a bad bish and you're a hater....aint nan other chick on this planet thats as bad at her  '____'
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:08am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

she is so basic....

She's a bad bish and you're a hater....aint nan other chick on this planet thats as bad at her  '____'

You pople don't understand that Rihanna gets a thrill outta this. I used to get thrills outta collection calls. I would get a snack and have conversations with them. Rihanna is loving this and I like it.

Don't come for rih-rihLOLLOLLOL. I sound like a stan right?LOLLOLLOL FOH

She sexy though. GAWWWJUSSSS her crystal dress is iconic and a trend setter. You got Judy's going to Michaels putting their Rihanna dress together.

Edited by sugabanana - Jun 07 2014 at 8:14am
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:21am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i stand corrected, but im not beat for it.  i like that Rihanna actually responds to peoples comments because she's an easy target.  i like when people say what they want...and don't be surprised when you get a response.

People like to try u and act surprised when u come out the corner swinging
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:22am
did tlc respond to rihanna's twitter posts?
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:40am
Chili is an old thot. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 58>