Angkor Cambodian Hair

Rihanna Hits Fan In The Face With Microphone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 10:58pm
this is what bey should have done when someone smacked her butt. but bey stay classy. can't say the same for rhi.
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

this is what bey should have done when someone smacked her butt. but bey stay classy. can't say the same for rhi.

Naw. I don't want classy. I want ratchet. I love Rhi, because she give no f$cks. I wish I could be that way. Bey is too scripted and produced for my liking. I like her music though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

did anyone notice her voice kept singing even after she stop sing.......WTF???

LOL 
lol seriously why does rhi lip synch? she doesn't dance. 

I originally thought maybe the microphone flew out of her hand while doing a dance move, but I should of known better. You can't even get an excited run through the crowd or a brisk walk from rhi. She is straight strolling. 

The fan just wanted to get one thing from this concert, a touch of rhi, and rhi wouldn't even let them have that. rhi gives no *&%^$#@Es LOL.

Edited by keepgrowing - Jun 19 2013 at 11:11pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Naw. I don't want classy. I want ratchet. I love Rhi, because she give no f$cks. I wish I could be that way. Bey is too scripted and produced for my liking. I like her music though.

ya i think that is what rhi's appeal is. i do like rhi as a person though. just not as a performer. 
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 11:16pm

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

ya i think that is what rhi's appeal is. i do like rhi as a person though. just not as a performer. 

That' Rhi's only appeal really. I think that's why she goes off on people so much. She needs the publicity. Bey doesn't need it. Mark my words though, Miley Cyrus is the new Rhi. Miley is the new White Rhi.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:31am
LMFAOOOOOOOO she straight clocked his ass! I figured he wouldn't let her go, her arm seemed to be stuck.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:45am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

i don't think that was right or necessary

I agree that was messed up. You're not supposed to fight your fans.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 12:47am
Say what now...Rhi hit

I bet that fan will never be able to listen to her music the same ever again.  She/he will have serious issues in a department store with Rhi music playing...like Post traumatic Stress disorder for sure...
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 4:12am
here come da lawsuit
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 5:39am
That fan was pulling her i love Rihanna so good
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>