BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rihanna at the Barbados Carnival 2013.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.90  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:02am

PAGING Nekamarie !! How much would you charge to make me all of the costumes ? TIA Stern Smile

Sponsored Links

Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:03am
Was there drama in here? Why is it so long now?LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:14am
^We're all wishing we could be partying. No dramaz in here. Lots of glitter & feathers though.Embarrassed
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:28am
Lolz I caught myself up... Ugh! Im so mad! I lived in S. Fl 6 friggin years! Never went Jouvert never went Carnival. Im so lameCry
Going to Carnival and playing in mas is on my bucket list tho. One year Ill make it! I wanna hit up Trinidad for sure and dance in the Brazilian one. One day...

Rihanna look absolutely gorg, like a lil cherub! Shes so pretty!!! Her girl Melissa tho, is giving me the Aku Aku vibes. Thats the 2nd time I referenced him this weekLOL
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:39am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Organic I was like no those filthy little gremlins DI NOT just gwaan wid them foolishness pon the government road.......YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

They even had an inflatable water slide with 'paint' as the water- Bloodseed!!!!! That ShoTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jezam Peas......ppl inna good good Lady Musgrave road ah come outta dem yard inna de dead ah morning cause them think ah de Armaggedon? LMAO . If i was a resident i wouldda been PISSED..no i see why they kept it under wraps.

Carry me go where?Carnival? Mas Camp? j'ouvert? Me?? Decent decent Christian gyal likka me? Yuh tink seh is a tutty gran hairstyle inna me head? LMAO

Coco good patoisThumbs Up
 KIN OVA AND DEAD BIG UP ROSIE
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 5:13pm

I take back what I said about those wire bras
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

^ Then you don't want to go.

As the song says,

'Yuh cant play mas if you fraid powder'

Basically, don't come out here if you are afraid of 'doing what revelers do'. It is loud, crowded, dirty, people WILL dance on you (either by accident or you get caught in a mosh/marsh (??) pit) or the big tune of the season comes on and someone just grabs you and takes a whine. It is respectable and if you don't want to dance just say so, but you will get danced on simply because there are so many people. And you will get dirty and all kinds of alcoholic beverages will spill on you. 

Either way, I don't invite my American friends to carnival because I understand that it can be sensory overload lol. I did it one time - never again. 

Anyone still go to DC GA. Ave day? It's a damn shame what it has descended into. I went about fours ago and people were on the road talking about "don't step on my shoes".

WTactualF.
gurlllll THEY DONT EVEN KEEP IT ANYMORE. LOLLOL NY IS WACK NOW ALSO.

I GO TO CARIBANA. IVEN NEVER MADE IT TO TRINIDAD SIMPLY BECAUSE ITS THE SAME TIME AS OURS BACK HOME. SO MY BIAS IS TO ALWAYS GO HOME.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

So I'm guessing no one goeS to work during thus time?
Nope its a holiday back home. well carnival monday and tuesday is. and its always the week of ash wednesday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Oh, but festival in the BVI - Jesus.

I need to go back to Tortola LOL! Maaaaaan with Jam Band and tramping...oh my god.

Please experience a Carnival in the Virgin Islands. I have no idea how I made it out alive...
I made it out in April. I cant even remember how i got back on the plane
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 9:52pm

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait! I can be drunk, crawl on the ground, twerk & shake it and it's perfectly fine?! Guuurl!

*Starts saving up $$$*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 20>
  Share Topic