Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Rihanna at the Barbados Carnival 2013.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 20>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.90  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:14pm
She looks really lovely in the pics on the last page.

Those wire bras in B'dos are ummm very revealing. The ones in Jamaica generally have a smidge more coverage. I really really like those Bajan ones, not for the big chested though unless you brave bad bad

Which country's Carnival you wanna go CC?

*pages Organic*

ETA This is what Jouvert ppl should look likeDead

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 05 2013 at 6:19pm
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:19pm
I bet the men get hella excited when Rihanna comes to visit
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:23pm
Whichever one is the most fun lol. I'm on the east coast.

I want to walk around dancin' half nekkid lookin' sexy too.Cool

Where do you find those costumes? I love them.

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:26pm
I bet the men get hella excited when Rihanna comes to visit
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:28pm
Cc i would tell you go to the ny one but it has gotten hella dangerous thats why I'm tryna go to Miami
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:30pm
The costumes are sold by the Carnival's organisers. You march with a band (everyone wears the same costume) and play/jump Mas' (short for Masquerade) the funny part is the costumes cost 300-500 for little to no clothing. 

ETA To add you meant in the US, I thought you were talking visiting the Caribbean islands

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 05 2013 at 6:31pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:32pm
Miami you say? With all the sexy menses BHM told me about? Guuurl! I'm about to pretend I'm a fellow coconut and party with y'all.Beer

ETA: Thanks Diane. You have to buy the costumes from the promoters? And $300 for a bedazzled bikini? What? Lemme get my hot glue gun and coupons to my local craft store and get to work.LOL

Edited by carolina cutie - Aug 05 2013 at 6:34pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:36pm
gurrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllllll Some of the headdresses/necklace/and other accessoreies may not even come with the costume.

^^^^^This is what i found. LOL

This makes me happy

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 05 2013 at 6:41pm
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:45pm
LOL that was a very clean J'Ouvert. Which part di paint and mud and rum deh?

Diane, a deh suh di ting set lol.

You all don't want to see my carnival pictures. Jesus. A gwaan like leggo beast. Took me three weeks to FINALLY get all the mud off my body from Trini '07.

J'Ouvert is supposed to have you covered in paint (different color depending on what band you jump with) and mud (the mud is pre-packaged and sealed in a barrel, served warm) LOL

I've been to just about every carnival on every island, and let me tell you, the smaller the island, the dirtier the carnival LOL

BabyMama CC - Miami's carnival is weak and the costumes are terrible. Most of us go simply because 'it's carnival', and we have to stick to our roots some kid of way lol. All the same. I go to about 3 carnivals a year - Jamaica being the STANDARD because it is WICKED (and no that is not my bias speaking lol).

As for the costume price, the most expensive I've paid was $1,500 USD front line with Tribe in Trinidad, then $800 USD with Island People also in Trinidad. Yes I still have both costumes and wore dem bishes on the road in New York and Miami LOL!!!

Edited by Organic - Aug 05 2013 at 6:47pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:49pm
i want to go.. but i dont wanna dance and rub against all those random ppl. 

i think rhi and i would be good friends 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 20>
  Share Topic