Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rihanna ask to leave Mosque. Agree or Disagree ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Rihanna ask to leave Mosque. Agree or Disagree ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

She lucky she ain't get her head chopped offOuch

I feel the only reason she ain't get chopped is because she's RiRi.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 10:27pm
there was even another pic where some muslima's in all black hijabs(?) were walking by in the background and one was turned around looking at her as they walked ...not friendly like and her Ri's  caption was "b*tch stole my look".  I was thinking...no girl...she ain't like you there.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I was wondering myself.  I was on her instagram and I was thinking...she looks pretty but ain't this some kind of bad tho?  she had a pic where she was lying down posing on one of the fountains(?) and I was surprised no one came to get her or none of her team informed her that that might not be such a hot idea.  I will say her show in Dubai was the most I have ever seen her covered up.
I bet no one on her payroll will go against anything she wants to do .
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I wanna know if that's a jumpsuit or two pieces, though. Because I might need a knockoff if it's a jumpsuit.

girl I was thinking the same thing.  I don't want to downplay anybody's stuff but...I was liking the way that was lookin'...hood and all.   Just like that Sheikh's wife...actually...that makes me wonder.  could the sheikh's wife wear her stuff in UAE?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Even if the supposedly didn't know it was ok, this is where doing your homework BEFORE entering a Muslim country comes in. She's lucky the "moral police" didn't get her.
Thumbs Up

You should honestly do your Homework before entering any country. Just because a country is predominately Muslim doesn't mean they are automaticlaly going to have some crazy rules.  However in regards to the UAE yes do your homework first. There are actually a host of over the counter medicines purchased here in the US you are not allowed to bring into the UAE and didn't some couple get thrown in jail for making out on the beach in Dubai?
Yes . I am to afraid to ever visit .  

I promise I was just thinking this.  As beautiful as it is....i'm afraid i'll forget a rule and end up arrested.  Living since birth in America...you have mannerisms that you might not realize that would offend a extremely conservative place.  I'm already dark so they will be watching me.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I will say this however, where the depth lacks the class begins with bey

Bey would NEVER do something like this...
of course not. the thought would've never occurred to her and she'd be on a schedule some one wrote out for her that was pre approved 2 weeks prior. 

i don't see bey as classy so much as southern and on a tight publicity leash. 

she's well behaved.  

i think it reads classy given the contemporaries to whom she'd be compared. it's not really a competition. 
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:06am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

She did it for the pics because she is vain. She took a risk real quick. She don't curr.

They had a right to ask her to leave because it is 'their' country.
And when they come here they should have to follow all of our non Islamic rules.

real talk

I feel y'all, but its not really the same. America is about separation of religion and state (even if u disagree, humor me, u know that's what u were taught in school), and their country is not. We enter their country, we agree to their rules, influenced by religion or not. They enter our country, they agree to freedom of religion. Two different things.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:47am
^^^^while I agree.  In theory...America is supposed to be about separation of church and state....but we all know that's really not what's being practiced.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 8:51am
This thread is extremely hilarious to me.  

I'm proud of Rhi Rhi and no Beyonce would never do this because she's always walking the tight rope of approval / acceptance from whites and all other non-blacks who put money in her pockets.

Look at the photo and recognize that this is about the repression of women whether Rhi Rhi was making that statement on purpose or not.     Okay so NOW we want to respect and honor repressive laws?   There was a time when blacks would be arrested for being black in any place BY LAW!  Controversy breeds change. 

I respect and honor my Muslima sisters but frankly I am adamantly opposed to the continued oppression and MURDER of Muslim women for being female.  Same goes for any religion that not only accepts it but demands it.  Period.  Fck all this 'she needs to know her place' bull.    Backwards ass laws that subjugate an entire gender deserve ZERO respect.

Good for Rhi Rhi Clap
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 8:58am
And some of y'all ain't sh*t for 1 and 2 staring india thread.  This is not a non-story.  I hope it continues to blow up and people discuss this problem.  There are women AND MEN in these countries who believe the treatment of women is wrong.  Young women being killed for going to school.  SMH. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>
  Share Topic