BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rihanna: 1,000,000 Teyana Taylor: 0

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rihanna: 1,000,000 Teyana Taylor: 0
    Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 5:51am

StyleBlazer:...a petition was made for adidas to drop Taylor for an offensive picture of Rihanna’s face after her assault from Chris Brown in 2009 posted up.

Well those petitioners will be happy to know the Taylor has indeed been dropped from adidas and it seems to have something to do with her Rihanna beef.

Teyana Taylor Gets Dropped By Adidas FOR REAL Over Rihanna Twitter Beef? 

Did Teyana Taylor lose her Adidas deal because of her public Twitter beef with Rihanna?  Her rep says no, but Adidas allegedly says YES.  Deets inside, plus Cassie looking fab at Art Basel's VIP kickoff....

Twitter beefs rarely lead to anything good.  Your fans may gas your head up that you punked somebody....but the corporate folks you get checks from just may punk you in return.

When Teyana Taylor's new Adidas shoes never came out on the slated Black Friday date....folks started talking.  Rumor had it she got dropped from the sneaker deal because of her bad behavior on Twitter.  (Remember when she posted up Rihanna's battered face photo after they started beefing over Rih's hairstylist supposedly making fun of Teyanas singing?)

Teyana's rep put out a statement days ago saying:

Teyana has not been dropped, the sneaker is on hold, no other comments or statement is ready to be issued at this time.

But not so fast.  a Senior VP at Adidas reportedly gave a website today an (unofficial?) statement as well.  And THEY are saying they have indeed ended their partnership with TT...and they don't condone violence.

“We have ended our relationship with Teyana Taylor and do not have any upcoming product launches with her.  All I can say is that adidas partners with athletes and artists who blend well with our brand values. We evaluate our relationships with partners based on the values we hold at adidas and we don’t condone violence of any kind.”

Womp womp wooooomp.  Messing up coins over an unnecessary Twitter beef?  Social media aint for everybody.  Teyana responded to today's development saying:

photo ScreenShot2013-12-04at60848PM_zpse40a54fd.png

Oh.

ouch.  BOW to the queen, TT.  

Edited by ms_wonderland - Dec 05 2013 at 5:57am
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 5:55am
fucc.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 5:58am
I mean does it really matter? Teyana already got money right?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 6:04am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

let's be serious here.  she can afford to lose out on a deal like this with Adidas?  it's not a good look.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Dec 05 2013 at 6:04am
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 6:08am
What did she sell if they didn't get released? Did what without an album? Get dropped AND not be able to put your music out there. Rihanna had at least 3 clothing collections and made money off her album + world tour. I'm so confused

Then they just partnered with Kanye so...
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 6:10am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

let's be serious here.  she can afford to lose out on a deal like this with Adidas?  it's not a good look.

I'm just saying I don't know who her parents are but she's been rich. She can afford to live out her life comfortably without ever working again. She's cool, but I don't really have sympathy for those types. She's nothing major. She can sit her ass down and give someone with actual talent a chance, not someone who's trying to buy their way into the industry.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 6:11am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

What did she sell if they didn't get released? Did what without an album? Get dropped AND not be able to put your music out there. Rihanna had at least 3 clothing collections and made money off her album + world tour. I'm so confused

Then they just partnered with Kanye so...

I think she's released shoes with them already...they just aren't continuing business.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 6:13am

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I'm just saying I don't know who her parents are but she's been rich. She can afford to live out her life comfortably without ever working again. She's cool, but I don't really have sympathy for those types. She's nothing major. She can sit her ass down and give someone with actual talent a chance, not someone who's trying to buy their way into the industry.

I don't think she was rich from family money.  I think it was from getting signed by Pharrell before her sweet 16.  I'm not saying she's destitute, but she's still on the come up...still no album, still nothing really except being photographed so she can't afford a blow like this.

She released a pair in Feb.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Dec 05 2013 at 6:13am
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 6:51am
That's just petty when is Rihanna gonna receive backlash over anything?
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 6:57am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

That's just petty when is Rihanna gonna receive backlash over anything?

When she stop making those mofos more money than 95% of other artists

Does anyone here wear Adidas? I don't wear sneakers so I dunno
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures