Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Riddle me this - definition of a YouTube review
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Riddle me this - definition of a YouTube review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:47am
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

Aly

Alot of members here are on yt!
Why not ask hairdelacreme? Or keizz ?
You could even have a member here review it. Offer it at a discounted price or something. Remember, we have tons of lurkers and ppl here looking for good hair !!!
Sheit send me some hair I'll wear ir and review it weekly.

Hiya

I did ask hairdelacreme but she told me she has a few to do and I think Keizz hasn't had a chance to come back to me yet. I would be happy for either of them to review my hair since people would really respect their opinions as BHM ladies.

I didn't want to ask anyone on the open board to review hair as I don't want to seem like I am soliciting etc. If anyone reading does want to review my stuff pm box is open. Might not be for free anymore after my experiences but discounted of course but you must be a BHMer and give me a decent review.Cry
Sponsored Links

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:01am
Thanks ladies for all your support - I really could not have done this whole hair business without the knowledge and expertise I've gotten from BHM. I'm disappointed about this entire experience and the youtuber has now taken that initial video down that she posted yesterday. I posted the hair to her express delivery as well and that was not cheap but alas I won't get that back. At least she is sending the hair back which is worth around £250.00.

I sent 3 x bundles 300g (20 x2, 22 x1) and a 16" closure to the youtuber and they said that it was not enough as they like to wear big hair and they would like 4 more bundles in 24 and 26 inches but I refused becuase I knew that I send full bundles and it is enough for a review. They then said they would buy some more hair off me but when told the price (and I was prepared to discount this as well) they said no  they have some of their own they would add to it. I personally think that 7 bundles of hair is excessive also seeing that I make sure I send 100g bundles for every product unless specified.

yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:46am
Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

Thanks ladies for all your support - I really could not have done this whole hair business without the knowledge and expertise I've gotten from BHM. I'm disappointed about this entire experience and the youtuber has now taken that initial video down that she posted yesterday. I posted the hair to her express delivery as well and that was not cheap but alas I won't get that back. At least she is sending the hair back which is worth around £250.00.

I sent 3 x bundles 300g (20 x2, 22 x1) and a 16" closure to the youtuber and they said that it was not enough as they like to wear big hair and they would like 4 more bundles in 24 and 26 inches but I refused becuase I knew that I send full bundles and it is enough for a review. They then said they would buy some more hair off me but when told the price (and I was prepared to discount this as well) they said no  they have some of their own they would add to it. I personally think that 7 bundles of hair is excessive also seeing that I make sure I send 100g bundles for every product unless specified.

wow. now that is ridiculous. they wanted hair for themselves and their best friend. i cannot imagine stuffing seven bundles in my head and i have a BIG head!the only time i could see that being okay is if you had maybe 36 inches because the short weft but 7 bundles of 20-26? uh uh.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:48am

Aly

You could even have a member here review it. Offer it at a discounted price or something. Remember, we have tons of lurkers and ppl here looking for good hair !!!
THIS!!LOLLOLLOL swanging and all LOLLL
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

Aly

Hiya

I did ask hairdelacreme but she told me she has a few to do and I think Keizz hasn't had a chance to come back to me yet. I would be happy for either of them to review my hair since people would really respect their opinions as BHM ladies.

I didn't want to ask anyone on the open board to review hair as I don't want to seem like I am soliciting etc. If anyone reading does want to review my stuff pm box is open. Might not be for free anymore after my experiences but discounted of course but you must be a BHMer and give me a decent review.Cry

Hi alynxx, when you said give you a decent review did you mean to say honest review?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 8:26am
Originally posted by ladybugj ladybugj wrote:

Hi alynxx, when you said give you a decent review did you mean to say honest review?

i think that both parties already agree to an honest review but she would like a decent one as well. you can be honest and wave bundles in the camera and never use them. she would like someone to actually wear the hair and show their honest opinion, hence the reason she said "decent." decent as in an actual thorough opinion not a "fresh out the pack initial review" and never sewing it in.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 8:47am
Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

i think that both parties already agree to an honest review but she would like a decent one as well. you can be honest and wave bundles in the camera and never use them. she would like someone to actually wear the hair and show their honest opinion, hence the reason she said "decent." decent as in an actual thorough opinion not a "fresh out the pack initial review" and never sewing it in.

Exactly ... Clap
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 8:51am
Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

I agree. Waving the bundles are definitely not a review, more like a first look before install, but yeah thorough is definitely the word.
Adinkrah View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Adinkrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:55am
Hi Alynxx,

Since you also install hair and now sell why not offer to provide the hair and do the install so you know that hair is actually on their head in addition to the contract. Stick to London or UK based bloggers and
Youtubers for the moment so that it is easy for you to get to
sweeit7034 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sweeit7034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:00am
I'm just stuck on the 7 bundles for 1 install! Like really....for real....that shouldn't even fit on their darn head lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>