Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rick Ross wants you to know he sexy now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rick Ross wants you to know he sexy now
    Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 9:26am
"Cause I eat pears now and sheit"  - direct quote

Come and get it, ladies! Dem tittays firm now!

His former self

“You know, I ain’t really keeping up on, you know, the amount, you know, of weight. I just, I just wanted to get in some better shape, you know what I’m saying,? Put myself in a better positionhttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png. So I just, I still eat the way I want to eat, I just go to the gym. I do this s**t called, uh, CrossFit. I call it ‘RossFit.’ It’s called ‘RossFit’ now. What it is, is earlier this summer, Reebok had introduced to a trainer, and what he turned me on to was a training…Let’s say, for instance, if you got on a treadmill and you did that s**t for 30 minutes, yeah, you’re burning calories but you could be doing something that’s burning calories and building muscle at the same time. So it’s like, you’re working out a shorter time. I could go out and do some s**t for 20 minutes and you could be looking like this [flexes in camera], you heard me?

You know, the most I used to do for exercise was stand up to count the money…But now, they give me fruit to eat. I forgot what fruit, you know, tasted like. I eat pears now and s**t like that.”

Looks like all that fruit eating (“and s**t”) is working out well for him! Check out more photos of Ross all slimmed down below

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jun 24 2014 at 9:29am
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 9:28am
He is still big. But good for him for losing all of that weight. I'm sure he's much healthier.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 9:29am
He looks good!
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 9:30am
Good for him! 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 9:31am
Dead
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 9:31am
He disgusts me either way
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 9:33am
so, shaving is out?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 9:34am
Paging RyanLou

And death @ dem titties firm now
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 9:38am
Good for his health...
But he really needs to improve his vocabulary... he can't even talk!
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 9:54am
Good for him

Now get that nicca a book. He sounds dumb as hell
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair