Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

rich white thug kills 6, injures 7 in drive by

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:20pm
Just heard the family lawyer refer to this nutcase as "the child". He was 22.
Sponsored Links

ppp38 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppp38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

22 is young. I refer to people that age is "kid" all the time and am only 26. 

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:29pm
Good muthafuccin riddance!

1 fucctard down, 154,869,437,963 to go....
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:33pm

.......and Trayvon was a 17 year old young man.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

.......and Trayvon was a 17 year old young man.
Fixeded!
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:33am
I think white people don't address this because they are fascinated with serial killers and mass murderers.  There are enough movies made about them..
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:57am
Why can't weird people like other weird people?  I mean you know what level you're on.  Why get mad at women for not wanting your quirky homeschooled ass?  Find someone like you for goodness sake.

I remember one incident very clearly when I was about 19 this guy sent his friend over to I guess pave the way for him.  Then he came up.  I felt really cornered and scared like WTF is happening?  They were literally explaining why I should give dude a chance saying, "He's a good man."  Just because you think you're great doesn't mean we have to want you.  And we're not bad people because of it either.

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 10:59am
White people will never admit to being terrorists or welfare queens. True story.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:05am
White folks are spoiled into believing that they can't not represent anything negative... ever.

Whiteness is suppose to be off limits in regards to generalizations and stereotypes
It's suppose to represent rainbows, magic, superiority and godliness
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:29am

I'm intrigued as to why he considered virginity to be "suffering."

Especially since there are women who will gladly take it for some money which he seems to have plenty of. In reality he really wanted love. He wanted to love and be loved and equated that with sex. I'm not convinced he is "crazy" in the sense he's being portrayed. More likely suffered some sense of abandonment, and whether real or not he seems to have FELT very very very alone. Therefore felt like he had nothing to lose since he didn't have anything.

I wish he could have gotten the type of help and love he needed. May the victims rest in peace. I can't imagine what their families are going through. Or his for that matter. Crazy or not they still lost a son.

The whole thing is just SAD. And sickening.

Edited by Miss B - May 27 2014 at 11:30am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>