Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

rich white thug kills 6, injures 7 in drive by

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:30pm
f*ck this dude and all the guys supporting him on his youtube page. the comments are awful. women weren't put on this earth just for a man's sexual pleasure. his entitled ass can rot in hell.

i also don't understand automatically painting someone as crazy sometimes. maybe he's just a sexist piece of sh*t that didn't get his way?

I saw this on tumblr and I agree

"it’s deeply disturbing that people are so eager to associate mental illness with mass violence, yet refuse to associate misogyny with killing women"

Edited by TayTay - May 24 2014 at 9:37pm
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:34pm

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:47pm
He's dead too apparently

and victim count up to 9...

BREAKING NEWS: Three bodies removed from apartment of gunman in California shooting rampage as it's revealed the 22-year-old wrote about his plans to lure victims into his home in 140-page manifesto 

• Unidentified bodies were pulled from Elliot Rodger's home in Capri apartments in Isla Vista, California 
  • Rodger, 22, went on a shooting rampage in Santa Barbara, killing six
  • Gunman allegedly published 140-page manifesto outlining how he wanted to lure as many people as possible to his home for purpose of killing them 
  • Family attorney said Rodger had Asperger's syndrome and was in the care of several therapists 
  • Friends identified UCSB students and sorority sisters Veronika Weiss, 19, and Katie Cooper, as casualties 
  • Rodger also died of gunshot wound to the head; authorities have not confirmed if it was self-inflicted
  • He posted a video to social media Thursday in which he rants about how women have rejected his advances
  • Lamenting that he was a 22-year-old virgin, Rodger promises 'retribution' and 'punishment'
  • He says he plans to enter the 'hottest sorority on SCSB' and 'slaughter' the girls inside
  • Rodger is believed to be the son of The Hunger Games assistant director Peter Rodger
  • Elliot Rodger's family contacted police last week out of concern over disturbing videos he posted
  • Officers interviewed him and found him to be a 'perfectly polite, kind and wonderful human'

By Snejana Farberov

Published: 22:52 GMT, 24 May 2014 | Updated: 01:10 GMT, 25 May 2014

Three bodies were removed this evening from an apartment building in Isla Vista, California, where the shooter who carried out Friday night’s massacre lived.

Forensic officials were seen Saturday wheeling human remains wrapped in black body bags out of the Capri apartment complex in the 6500 block of Seville Road.

There is no word yet whether this latest disturbing discovery increases the number of victims in the rampage from seven to 10, including the gunman, 22-year-old Elliot Rodger.

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

f*ck this dude and all the guys supporting him on his youtube page. the comments are awful. women weren't put on this earth just for a man's sexual pleasure. his entitled ass can rot in hell.

i also don't understand automatically painting someone as crazy sometimes. maybe he's just a sexist piece of sh*t that didn't get his way?

"it’s deeply disturbing that people are so eager to associate mental illness with mass violence, yet refuse to associate misogyny with killing women"

he hated women cause he couldn't get them and he hated men who were good with women...he was more than sexist, he was just a lame who was mad he was socially awkward 
ppp38 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ppp38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

Women are so willing to accept misogyny, its ingrained us usually due to religion. Most women don't even want to be associated with "feminist", I don't get it. 

That being said, this guy obviously had a sh*t ton of issues- I feel terribly for his victims but hope he rots in hell. 
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Crazy. He gives me a gay vibe.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking while watching the video....they didn't give you none cause they knew you are gay So he killed them poor girls cause they were getting the love and attention from the boys that he wanted
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:31pm
He sounded like a psychopath in that...the way he laughed creeped me out
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:11pm
Confused wow! 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:27pm
Listening to his video. He sounds like the generic well to do self entitled douche you run into in college who thinks he is god's gift to the world and the one you make sure you're never alone with.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:51am

kingjaffejoffer:

The Santa Barbara kid

They always gotta drag Black people in some sh*t. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic