Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2015 at 1:30am
My rice water is 10 days old and I am going to wash my hair with that tomorrow. I am think those ladies have long hair because they only cut it once or twice in their lives, not because of the rice water. The rice is to condition and keep the hair strong and beautiful, not to grow it. The lady in the 1st video never bothered to work it on the scalp, just on the hair.

I am going to do the rice water once a week, to try to avoid split ends - that's something that makes my hair look weak and dry.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2015 at 1:38am
I made more rice water today; will be washing my hair with it on Thursday or Saturday.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2016 at 10:56pm
I haven't used my rice water yet; will do tomorrow.
I will then make some more and use it again next Monday.
Like I wrote before, the goal is to use it once a week, but I skipped this past week because I was really busy.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2016 at 9:38pm
I have the rice water on my hair now... will be washing it off soon.
I already made more rice water for next Monday.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2016 at 12:47am
I did the rice water on Friday and made a new batch. I think this can help me prevent split ends. I will be watching my hair when it grows longer... that is the real challenge.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2016 at 1:22pm
Rice water wash did not work for me.
I saw the same growth I see every month by taking biotin, which I was taking internally.

My hair has no split ends, so maybe the rice water is preventing it. I will continue doing it, but I won't update this thread anymore.
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2017 at 6:02am
I will be trying this even though its 2017 lmao
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2017 at 2:45pm
I am still using this too when I take my hair down and wash it. I often cowash and then do a  rice water rinse. I leave it on during a deep conditioning with a conditioner and heat. I rinse it out and do a final rice water rinse which pretty much stays in as a leave in.
PS To SexyandFamous, I don't think of this as a miracle to make the hair grow out of the head faster. Rather, I view it as one part of an entire system to help to keep the hair that I do grow on my head. (ie length retention) The other parts for me are protective styling, low manipulation, nourishing oils and deep conditioning.  It does not matter if your hair grows 3 inches per month in the long term  if it breaks off at 4 inches per month. I think that what this brings to the table is the exclusion completely of damaging shampoos and the integration of some of the other nourishing ingredients rice water contains that are mentioned in the beginning of this thread.  So for me, to WORK is if my hair stays on my head and does not get shorter or stay at one length but rather progressively gets longer ultimately. Anything that can contribute to that as opposed to taking away from it is a win or working imo
Best wishes.

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 10 2017 at 2:53pm
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2018 at 11:52am
is anyone still doing this?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic