Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2015 at 6:50am
Hi MeiLing. Thank you so much for that tutorial!  I read what it says about not boiling the water. I also note that with this technique, the rice is strained off after soaking for only 30 minutes to get the cloudy water.  I will try it that way next time. 
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2015 at 11:44am
I will boil it because the ladies in China with long hair do it and it works for them. Plus, my hair will stink if I don't boil the rice water with orange peel.
slimmacee23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimmacee23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2015 at 2:30am
i will start this challenge in January! Confused lol things are a little too hectic right now with the end of the semester coming up
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2015 at 2:40am
i did this again a few days ago. I left some rice water in as a leave in. I think I notice the hair feeling a bit stronger.  I also am loving the apricot oil known for anti cancer properties. What i like about the apricot oil is it is so light and I can use it without the hair feeling weighed down. You may use whatever oil you prefer with your rice water.

Edited by LadyAradia - Nov 29 2015 at 3:09am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2015 at 6:18am

I would avoid buying rice from China now until they get the plastic rice off the market.  All sticky rices are suspect right now. I like parboiled rice personally. I think mine is from the US or the Americas

Edited by LadyAradia - Nov 29 2015 at 3:09pm
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2015 at 2:48pm
how is this going for you guys?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2015 at 4:31pm
I just happen to have rice water and Keracare conditioner in my hair right now Carrie :D
I am sticking with it personally. I do a rice water rinse every time I wash my hair and leave it in with my conditioner and a conditioner cap for about 30 minutes.  
I will stick with it for a year I think  so I can see what it will do for my hair.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2015 at 9:51pm
i procrastinated a bit and my rice turned really smelly and nasty - i had to throw it away,
i am making a new batch soon
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2015 at 3:28am
Mine is smelly and fermented too but I use it like that. A  lot of the benefitial chemicals (pitera) come from the fermentation process. Try adding some peppermint, orange or other essential oils to it. I did not smell anything after I rinsed this and the conditioner out of the hair at all. The time before this, I did a final rinse of rinse of fermented rice water as a leave in. That time it did smell sour on the hair until the hair was dry and then I did not smell it any more either.  Don't you remember the reporter in the video said it smelled sour and the other lady said it's OK, go on and use it!
I found another article about how to make and use it on your hair and skin
It supposedly keeps the skin young and bright also I will keep a jug of it at all times either fermenting on the counter or in the refrigerator. I will also start to mist it on my face and body for bright, glowy skin if I remember. It is said to tighten and brighten the skin and fade sun spots. Thanks for reminding me ladies, I need to remember to buy a big bag of rice now, I am all  out but I do still have some of the water left over in a jug.

Edited by LadyAradia - Dec 10 2015 at 4:01am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2015 at 9:34pm
damn it! i should've thought of that. oh well. made a new batch today. will be using it in a few days. the batch is enough for two uses, so by the second use, some time will have passed. i want to see if there's a difference between waiting 4 days and 7-10 days.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic