Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2015 at 12:47am
does anyone know how long does it take for the rice to ferment? it is taking long........
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2015 at 5:02am
You don't have to wait until the water stinks to use it S&F. You can use the rice water after it has sat out for one day. I like to leave mine soaking about 3 days to a week.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2015 at 12:17pm
no, i meant fermenting, not stinking. the Chinese woman showed in the video that her water had fermented before boiling it.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2015 at 8:50am
I see a few bubbles rising to the top in my gallon jug when I move it around a little. That is one sign it is fermenting. The smell is another sign
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2015 at 4:32pm
I washed my hair yesterday with the rice water that I made.

In the video the girl said that the rice water is very thick, but it didn't seem like it, and even when I looked at mine, it didn't look at all, UNTIL I tried to strain the rice water with a colander. The rice water would not pass through it, just like the rice didn't.

I was really surprised, because my finger slipped through the rice water with no problem!

Anyways, I boiled it with orange peel from one orange. I made sure to cut it up multiple times and then I removed the orange peel and washed my hair when it cooled off a bit. There was no smell and after 30 minutes I washed my hair off with cold water and my hair was not stinky.

I just made some more and will be using in 3 days. My plan is to use rice water every 3 days like the women in the video. I took a picture of my hair and will be comparing later, but I am also taking biotin + msm internally daily.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2015 at 3:32am
Sounds wonderful S&F. Please post that starting photo here.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2015 at 3:30pm
I did another one today. How's it going for everyone else?
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2015 at 12:16pm
Gonna monitor this thread. Thinking about trying. Lord knows I eat enough brown rice each week...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2015 at 8:25pm
I did again today but the rice pass through the colander without a problem. It also smelled really bad. I washed my hair with warm water because it was too cold today and I didn't want to punish myself.
I already made some more and will be washing my hair again with the rice water in 3 days.
MeiLing89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MeiLing89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2015 at 2:52am
Hi girls! I’m also interested in rice water stuff and today tried to make my own shampoo I checked several tutorials and still have one question. In this article http://naturehelps.me/hair-care/fermented-rice-water-remedies-great-hair they recommend to never boil rice water before application, others suggest to boil it. What do you think about this moment? 

Edited by MeiLing89 - Nov 27 2015 at 2:59am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic