Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 507508509510511 513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 11:18pm
ClapPhaedra. Apollo's disrespectful ass can be divorced AND incarcerated. at.the.same.damn.time.

Loved Kenya's confidence after that fall. Yass hunny Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 11:21pm
Bout time phae cut that idiot loose.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

her stuff is cute and safe looking...it'll definitely appeal to a lot of the 30,40,50 crowd
True . I am in that age group lol . I use to wear tops like her TS back in the 80's . Maybe after I see the other items live I may order. I give her props for keeping her career going . HSN can make her a billionaire .
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 11:29pm
I thought she was going stand by her man, she should of been left him, during , the Kenya Gate,, which is the least of her problems now !!!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

her stuff is cute and safe looking...it'll definitely appeal to a lot of the 30,40,50 crowd
True . I am in that age group lol . I use to wear tops like her TS back in the 80's . Maybe after I see the other items live I may order. I give her props for keeping her career going . HSN can make her a billionaire .

i saw pictures of the rest of her collection, but i don't think it would look good on anyone.  the plain stuff is nice lol.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 11:35pm
No offence but sometimes I think that Apollo is mentally slow....like low IQ....like how could he think that committing such a crime for such "stupid reasons" was a good idea.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 11:37pm
I like Nene's fashions.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 11:38pm

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

i saw pictures of the rest of her collection, but i don't think it would look good on anyone.  the plain stuff is nice lol.
OK . I am going to call in and ask her to shout out BHM !!!
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

I thought she was going stand by her man, she should of been left him, during , the Kenya Gate,, which is the least of her problems now !!!

Exactly she needs to worry about the defamation suit and what will come of that because she has something to hide SHADY PHAEDRA.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 6:04am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

No offence but sometimes I think that Apollo is mentally slow....like low IQ....like how could he think that committing such a crime for such "stupid reasons" was a good idea.
I've been saying this for the longest.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 507508509510511 513>