Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 514515516517518 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:50pm
maybe she just old idk
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:58pm
I don't think she's aged bad at all... she just has bad skin
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:02pm
how is there not a way to correct her skin though..? 

or at least use the right makeup that hides it.. 

im glad shes not still wearing too dark makeup though. i wonder who does it 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:10pm
she rocked the bailey shoot though

Edited by AwesomeAries - Jun 01 2014 at 1:13pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:11pm
It's not that simple coco

Sometimes, it's just genetics. Nothing you can do but pray you can grow out of it eventually
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:15pm
i dont understand why she loves those shiny dresses.. 

she looks lovely in the above pics though 

@alias with some money i think theres always some way to fix cosmetic issues.. there has to be a name or some type of treatment for that.. if not.. there has to be some makeup techniques to cover it. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 01 2014 at 1:15pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

It's not that simple coco

Sometimes, it's just genetics. Nothing you can do but pray you can grow out of it eventually

lmao but she already grown  LOL
she better do whatever jj did 
her skin looks nice now
still has hyper-pigmentation
but nice none the less

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:18pm
She just need a TCA peel and some downtime....she is still a very pretty woman.......Porsha is a fraud.....and a ding bat......she was all churchy to start now she's a club rat.....
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i thought the guy Kenya was spotted with at Harvard was a dark skinned older man...who is the light skinned younger guy in those IG pix she was posting?  she's just too fake for this show, and that's saying a lot.  at the core of the show, at least people's basic story is real...nothing about Kenya is real, she's a complete mystery.  she doesn't need to be on here.  that's what separates this show from LHHA.
That's what Kenya fans dont understand. Her level of fakeness is beyond epic. Even Andy asked her why doesnt anybody believe her about anything (Walter, Velvet's death, whether she even lives in Atlanta as Dineva says, the new bf, in vitro, her bentley, house eviction, friendship with Marlo and Cynthia etc etc) and all she said was is edited to look badly and the other cast members have poisoned viewers against her. Nothing is her fault.

She came on the show with great promise as a businesswoman: her movie/video production company and i cant remember what else she said she owned and should have turned those into huge ventures like Kandi has but all she has been interested in is drama, which is hilarious and great for ratings but she's left with nothing else beyond that infamy. And we'll see the same sh*t being played out on Celebrity Apprentice, who will she blame then? Vivica Fox? Claudia Jordan? Nene poisoned Trump against her? She's obviously a very book-smart woman, who shoulda spun her career like Vanessa Williams', but she's batsh*t cray cray
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:51pm
Shocked  i do really like her hair color and her scalp always looks healthy.

eta: and Cynthia really did a great job on the calendar, i liked seeing her in her element.  why didn't we get to see more of that in the past few years?  I have read reports that the producers want less productive promotion and more fab life and daily activities so I hope that happens next season, for all the cities.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jun 01 2014 at 1:57pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style