BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 513514515516517 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:24am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

I was watching Dish nation and Porsha was co hosting. Of course Kenya was brought up and Porsha was talking about how Kenya doesn't have many followers etc. The guy host was like well at least Kenya can say she has a man now, Porsha replied that she still has more followers. For real, this chick is 33 and boasting about followers?? Anyway, you can tell all Porsha ever wanted was to be a celebrity, regardless of how delayed she comes across on tv. She's a celebrity lol.

If more followers meant more business opportunities I don't know why she is bragging she needs to get out there and hustle and stop worrying about Kenya
you mean hustling exactly as she was doing, co-hosting DishNation? Or you think that's a free gig?....and which interview for the next year will Porscha have without being asked about the whup ass she gave Kenya? She shouldnt respond? Confused
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Whatever helps u sleep over these paid for/paying for women

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:56am
yall passionate about Porsha huh lol.... feel better now lol
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:56am
Maybe having more followers translates into being better "liked".

Porsha has displayed a child-like mentality.   So, this response from her is not surprising   
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:59am

Edited by KottonKandy - Jun 01 2014 at 12:00pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:28pm

yall passionate about Porsha huh lol.... feel better now lol

I know I think her auntie is up in here
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I was watching Dish nation and Porsha was co hosting. Of course Kenya was brought up and Porsha was talking about how Kenya doesn't have many followers etc. The guy host was like well at least Kenya can say she has a man now, Porsha replied that she still has more followers. For real, this chick is 33 and boasting about followers?? Anyway, you can tell all Porsha ever wanted was to be a celebrity, regardless of how delayed she comes across on tv. She's a celebrity lol.

If more followers meant more business opportunities I don't know why she is bragging she needs to get out there and hustle and stop worrying about Kenya
you mean hustling exactly as she was doing, co-hosting DishNation? Or you think that's a free gig?....and which interview for the next year will Porscha have without being asked about the whup ass she gave Kenya? She shouldnt respond? Confused

Being on dish nation is nothing & everyone has been over her drag there should be something new to talk about by now.
I think she needs to branch out to as many opportunities as possible while people still know who she is!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:40pm
Kenya is overrated

She's been overrated. The prettiest I've seen her is in that picture that everyone loves to post where she's sitting down and wearing a white tank lol

I wonder... would people find her as beautiful if she didn't have long thick hair? Hmm
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Kenya is overrated

She's been overrated. The prettiest I've seen her is in that picture that everyone loves to post where she's sitting down and wearing a white tank lol

I wonder... would people find her as beautiful if she didn't have long thick hair? Hmm

kenya use to be gorgeous no doubt
but she did something to her face

shoulda left it alone 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:49pm
In that pic, her cheekbones are not as pronounced as they are now

Hope she didn't Jada herself
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style