Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 508509510511512 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:43am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Amm u all talked about Kenya getting fired by Trump and his opinion of her ...saying she is the worst he has come across

Like 1 pg ago I think
aight
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:44am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:55am

Apollo Nida says 'RHOA' star Phaedra Parks should, as his wife, stand by him

Apollo Nida believes that Phaedra Parks should stand by her man. On Wednesday, May 21, Wendy Williams reported on her talk show that Apollo wants Phaedra to stick with him through his sentencing and prison term.

Apollo believes that a good and supportive wife is one who sticks with her man no matter what. He even implied that if Phaedra divorces him, then she would be the one in the wrong. “I think Phaedra, in a perfect world, should be supportive as a wife should be...If she chooses to derail from the plan, then that’s what she chooses to do. I would like to say I would want her to stay around and do what a wife should do," Wendy reported him as saying.

Apollo is facing 30 years in prison for taking part in a massive identity theft and bank fraud scheme. When he appeared in court in early May to plead guilty to the federal charges, he said that he committed the crimes because he felt pressure to keep up with Phaedra's earnings and to live the life of a celebrity. He also denied that Phaedra, despite what some may think, had no idea what he was up to and had no part in the crimes.

Shockingly, it does seem that Phaedra will stick with Apollo. When she appeared on "Watch What Happens Live" in late April, she said that she's still very much married, that as a Southern belle she believes in marriage, and that she will support Apollo "until this is resolved." While her "until this is resolved" comment seems to indicate that divorce is an option once his case is over and he is sentenced, she then later said that she's open to marrying Apollo again.

Phaedra Parks told In Touch magazine in early May that while she she has challenges in her marriage, she also has joys. She said that at this point in her life, a vow renewal with Apollo Nida "would be nice." It seems as if season seven of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" may very well show Phaedra juggling being a single mom of two and visiting her husband in prison!

http://www.examiner.com/article/apollo-nida-says-rhoa-star-phaedra-parks-should-as-his-wife-stand-by-him

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 11:37am
I heard this and could not believe his nerve.

How 19th Century of him to think this way.   His tendency is toward criminal activity.   Not just a one time thing.

He needs to get over himself.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I always thought porsha had the best body on the show.
Kenya and Kandi have the same body except kenya is taller, that's why I side eye the hell out of kenya when she starts talking about kandi's shape.

Really?  Kandi's assets are bigger than Kenya's.  Also their ratios are completely different.  Where do you see the similarities at?
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:09pm
If Phaedra doesnt want the secrets to come out she better stand by her man and put money on his book
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I always thought porsha had the best body on the show.
Kenya and Kandi have the same body except kenya is taller, that's why I side eye the hell out of kenya when she starts talking about kandi's shape.

Really?  Kandi's assets are bigger than Kenya's.  Also their ratios are completely different.  Where do you see the similarities at?

They look the same to me except one is tall and one is short.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:17pm
If I were phaedra, ain't no way.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:18pm
Kandi is a chubby authentic version of Kenya tbh.....
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

If Phaedra doesnt want the secrets to come out she better stand by her man and put money on his book

Hopefully he will consider his 2 little boys before doing/saying something stupid out of revenge.

Judging from his past, it does not appear as though he does much thinking
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style