Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 499500501502503 524>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:18pm
i was Team Kenya and keekee'd  at #Twirl, microwave mac-n-cheese meal, felt for her with her mommy issues....i rocked with Kenya until she locked herself in the bathroom begging Walter to marry her in Anguilla, and him not realizing their mics were still on asked her if she took her meds that day and how she lashed out at him when he said he's not ready to marry her,that's when i realized this woman is crazy and abandoned ship
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Kenya is crazier than a soup sandwich no wonder scowl like a rottweiler phaedra can't stand her..
fixed

OMG !!!   This had me laughing so hard.

demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:57am
I knew Kenya was cray from the start
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:05am
Anxious to hear what the men have to say tomorrow.

Hope it's entertaining
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:15am
This is why I tell yall heffas to stop worrying about the respectability politics

Black women care too much about what other people think of us when we're really no more violent or angry than any other group. White people need to vilify Black women in order to justify all the terror they committed/commit on us

Black people don't know up from down. We see our ratchetness on tv and hear White people tell us lies and we conveniently forget that these mothaf*ckas raped the world for hundreds of years and continue to do so today

How dare anybody consider us more violent than they

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

^^ Ramona and some other white woman, her and Andy were kee keeing it up like little school girls smh. Ramona didn't think it was that big a deal because it was a plastic cup smh. Black women are vilified for every little thing but this bitch draws blood and it's just another fuccing day at the Birckshires!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:25am
Damn. Cynthia is more desperate and weak than originally thought

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

PETER HAS 4 BABY MAMAS? AND 5 KIDS? Cynthia can do 1000x better
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:22am
Peters kids are grown......I'd feel some type a way if he had small babies......especially since him and Cynthia won't be having any children together....
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 5:50pm
Looking forward to the show in about 1hr 10 mins.

Slow day on BHM....
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:03pm
Husbands reveal is on
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:05pm
when was this hubbies episode filmed?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 499500501502503 524>
  Share Topic