Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 487488489490491 513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 1:49pm
Kenya is a Beauty no wonder scowl like a rottweiler phaedra can't stand her..
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Kenya is crazier than a soup sandwich no wonder scowl like a rottweiler phaedra can't stand her..
fixed
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:08pm
She's still a Beauty BF
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:09pm
so the Donald is doing an all black woman celebrity apprentice?
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:24pm
Kenya is pretty, but she is in dire need of skin care products. 

Her skin makes her look old. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:29pm

SPOILER ALERT - 'You're the most evil woman I've ever met in my life!': How Donald Trump blasts Kenya Moore in 'brutal' Celebrity Apprentice firing

By SARA NATHAN

PUBLISHED: 16:27 EST, 16 May 2014 UPDATED: 19:38 EST, 16 May 2014

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
326 shares

View 
comments

Donald Trump blasted Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore as 'the most evil woman I've ever met in my life' before firing her on the Celebrity Apprentice, MailOnline can reveal.

Fiery Kenya, 43, appears on the new season of the NBC reality show and had a spectacular fall-out with actress Vivica Fox during filming - in which she tweeted a message from Vivica's phone complaining about the menopause.

She also had blow-ups with fellow contestants, Cosby Show actress Keshia Knight Pulliam and Brandi Glanville, a source confirmed.

Scroll down for video

Cat fights: From left: Vivica Fox, Claudia Jordan and Kenya Moore seen filming Celebrity Apprentice in New York in April
+7

Cat fights: From left: Vivica Fox, Claudia Jordan and Kenya Moore seen filming Celebrity Apprentice in New York in April

Rows: Sources say Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore fell out with Vivica Fox during filming of Celebrity Apprentice for NBC
+7

Rows: Sources say Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore fell out with Vivica Fox during filming of Celebrity Apprentice for NBC

Tweeting row: This is the tweet Kenya Moore is believed to have sent from her Celebrity Apprentice co-star Vivica Foxs cell phone

Tweeting row: This is the tweet Kenya Moore is believed to have sent from her Celebrity Apprentice co-star Vivica Fox's cell phone

Kenya has had explosive rows with her Real Housewives co-stars - during one with Porsha Williams during a recent reunion show, where Wiliams grabbed her by the hair and dragged her across the floor.

This led to Williams' arrest on a battery misdemeanor charge following the incident in April. 

Upset: Real estate mogul Donald Trump lashes out at Kenya Moore on the new season of Celebrity Apprentice
+7

Upset: Real estate mogul Donald Trump lashes out at Kenya Moore on the new season of Celebrity Apprentice

Star Magazine has already called Kenya 'The Most Hated Apprentice, citing a show insider who claimed 'Kenya is rude and a holy terror to the crew. She demands special treatment and extra days off and refuses to use the show’s stylists. Instead, she brings in a huge entourage, and they’ve completely taken over the set.'

The insider also claimed she has become close with another reality star, Kate Gosselin, adding: 'Given that they’re both overbearing divas, it’s kind of a shock that they’re so close. But, they’re tight and refuse to befriend anyone else' 

And we're told that Mr Trump was left furious by the Detroit-born former beauty queen's behaviour on the show during filming over the past few months.

A source said: 'Kenya was fired and it was really one of the most brutal firings ever seen on The Apprentice.

'She stole Vivica Fox's cell phone and posted a message on Twitter complaining about the menopause pretending it was from Viv. 

'And that's not forgetting her rows with Brandi and Keisha. Mr Trump had truly had enough of her by the time it was time to fire her

'He told he 'You're the most evil woman I've ever met in my life'.

MailOnline has found a tweet seemingly posted on Vivica's Twitter account, that reads: 'This menopause id (sic) killing me I cant think straight, Im acting a damn fool half the time 50 just isn't sexy.'

kenya moore
+7
kenya moore
+7

Fury: Kenya Moore left Celebrity Apprentice co-star Vivica Fox furious after taking her cell phone and tweeting a message about the menopause

The tweet can no longer been seen on the Kill Bill's Twitter account.

According to sources, once Vivica, 49, realised that Kenya had done, she deleted the message, she erupted in fury, with one saying: 'It was World War III on that set. Vivica cursed her out so bad that the entire set was speechless, even Kenya.

And it led to Mr Trump's tongue-lashing before he uttered his trademark phrase 'You're Fired'.

The source said that Kenya was humiliated by Mr Trump's humiliating putdown, adding: 'If she was hoping to change her image or get the benefit of the doubt before taping this show, she can forget that.'

The new season's Celebrity Apprentice contestants include: snowboarder Jamie Anderson, talk show hosts Leeza Gibbons and Geraldo Rivera Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson, comedian Gilbert Gottfried, comedian, 90210 actor Ian Ziering, baseball player Johnny Damon, Jonas Brother Kevin Jonas, actor Lorenzo Lamas, Sig Hansen from The Deadliest Catch and former football player Terrell Owens.

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:34pm
I think they're just trying to create buzz for the show to get people to watch...
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Kenya is just aging, 
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 3:32pm
people forget Phaedra was the only one in the cast fuccing with Kenya until that Anguilla trip when she realized Kenya was batsh*t crazy and asking Apollo if he could have a 3some which of the housewives would he pick while smiling suggestively at him...Cynthia (and Nene by default) didnt wanna deal with her after the coochie-crack of the 1st episode...Porsha and her exchanged words at Porsha's 1st appearance on the show with the Ms.USA vs Ms.America battle and it was all downhill from there...Kandi just didnt give a rats ass about Kenya.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by zolloh<b> zolloh wrote:

people forget Phaedra was the only one in the cast fuccing with Kenya
until that Anguilla trip when she realized Kenya was batsh*t crazy and asking Apollo if he could have a 3some which of the housewives would he pick while smiling suggestively at him...Cynthia (and Nene by default) didnt wanna deal with her after the coochie-crack of the 1st episode...Porsha and her exchanged words at Porsha's 1st appearance on the show with the Ms.USA vs Ms.America battle and it was all downhill from there...Kandi just didnt give a rats ass about Kenya.
Exactly. She was the only housewife that was nice to her to be honest. She was the only one that comforted her during the "Walter" thing. People were side eyeing Phae for not coming for Kenya after she flirted with her husband. 

I'm tired of people acting like the reason people dont like Kenya is because she's attractive (which at times I think is exaggerated because at times she looks very hard and/or old). No. Every woman with a tint of melanin has rooted for Kenya since the 90s. EVERY one of the women on the show were nice to Kenya when they first met her. There was NO shade thrown her way (unlike Cynthia, Phae, and Porsha when they first joined the cast). Kenya started sheit with each cast member on her own. 

All the dislike and backlash she receives is self-inflicted. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 487488489490491 513>
  Share Topic