BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 496497498499500 518>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:04pm
PETER HAS 4 BABY MAMAS? AND 5 KIDS? Cynthia can do 1000x better
Sponsored Links

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:15pm
I knew Nene would get fired soon. Andy Cohen owns Bravo and she was getting smart with him on the reunion. Don't get snarky with Andy
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:26pm
I heard it was Porsha and Kenya's roles that were downsized to 'friends'.
I think it's because of the ongoing case filed by Kenya.
They cannot be within a certain distance of each other.
The rumor mills are all over the place.
Guess we'll have to wait and see when the next season starts.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:30pm
Does anyone watch rhony? Ramona threw a wine glass at another housewifes face and busted her lip...why didn't she get in trouble???
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Does anyone watch rhony? Ramona threw a wine glass at another housewifes face and busted her lip...why didn't she get in trouble???

I cringed when I saw that but seems like Ramona has pull. She is one of the original cast members. I bet if it was done to her someone would be fired
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:34pm
I guess the receiver may have to press charges
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

I guess the receiver may have to press charges

If she does she probably will be fired since it is her first year on the show. bravo hates lawsuits. I don't like Ramona
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I cringed when I saw that but seems like Ramona has pull. She is one of the original cast members. I bet if it was done to her someone would be fired

We would never hear the end of it if it happened to her...but I guess you're right, seniority is everything.
Benni, true, but id at least expect the somber ass mood they tried to take with porsha to happen with Ramona...she should be on WWHL being grilled and explaining herself.   I missed WWHL the night it aired so idk who the guest was.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:48pm
^^ Ramona and some other white woman, her and Andy were kee keeing it up like little school girls smh. Ramona didn't think it was that big a deal because it was a plastic cup smh. Black women are vilified for every little thing but this bitch draws blood and it's just another fuccing day at the Birckshires!

Edited by herwoman - May 16 2014 at 9:48pm
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:50pm
Ramona is jealous of the new girl. Yall heard her hubby cheated on her with some young blond? I'm sure maybe that has something to do with why she's going for that girls neck.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 496497498499500 518>
  Share Topic