Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 469470471472473 513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:02pm
If he only got out of Prison in '09, was he still on probation.
That alone will earn him some extra time .
They have always referred to this as 'White Collar' crime. It is out and out theft
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:29pm
I wonder what his plea is looking like. Phaedra will probably stay married to him until
the statute of limitations runs out so he can't testify against her.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:46pm
He either was still on probation or JUST got off. I think it was mentioned on this season and THATS why Phaedra was like "Calm yo stupid ass down" at the Pillow Talk party.

I actually think his son's would be better off with him not around. I hate to say that, but in my book...having no man around your kids is better than having an ain't sheit one around your kids. 

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

He either was still on probation or JUST got off. I think it was mentioned on this season and THATS why Phaedra was like "Calm yo stupid ass down" at the Pillow Talk party.

I actually think his son's would be better off with him not around. I hate to say that, but in my book...having no man around your kids is better than having an ain't sheit one around your kids. 

Especially one as disrespectful to women as he is.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:22pm

the gifs have arrived 

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:35pm
I have spoken...

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:06pm
Her eyes were very different said that

You can tell she meant every word
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:10pm
While she talking her ass should looked thru a catalog.......
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:15pm
Kenya came ready for Nene and Porsha....with the moose, bye felicia, ms dusty usa, youse a dumb ho etc...but she aint know PhaePhae would cut her at the knees...damn between the swiffer jet dragging and the reading Kenya had one helluva reunion Ouch
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Kenya came ready for Nene and Porsha....with the moose, bye felicia, ms dusty usa, youse a dumb ho etc...but she aint know PhaePhae would cut her at the knees...damn between the swiffer jet dragging and the reading Kenya had one helluva reunion Ouch

You're too funny
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 469470471472473 513>