Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 468469470471472 513>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:40pm

Agreed but it seems like for some LSA are kenya" stans and BHM for Porsha/Phaedra stans

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Why would Kenya have to come up with this when you get popular the dirt finds you.
If she had the right people they can spin this to her advantage people have said & done worst.
Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:25pm
On Atlanta news...Apollo plead guilty...blames the show. According to the reporter, Apollo said that Phaedra didn't share the money she made from the show and blamed his actions on trying to keep up the idea of them (Apollo and Phae) being rich. He can face up to 30 years. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:26pm
Dammmnnnn Shocked
He ain't ish for blaming Phaedra tho
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:34pm
True. But I actually think BHM is a bit more objective than LSA, LSA will ATTACK you if you don't like Kenya, and go incog posting rumors about the other people on the show. At LEAST 70% of the rumors about these people come from LSA and bscott....not sure who starts it first. They are just hateful. Bragging about phucking some of the cast mates' husbands (not just Apollo!) etc. 

BHM aint that ratchett. 

At times I really do feel for Kenya. She is a pretty woman, she's intelligent, and she seems to be nice, SHE has sold herself short and I think she realizes it now. She came out WAY too strong, even on the first episode. She came off Sheree delusional with a Nene attitude and it was just surprising and disappointing since she does not have to be that way. 

Sitting here on campus of @Harvard wondering what I have done with my life. I went to schools for gifted and lost my way... Mixed emotions

The only person I dislike on this show is Cynthia. I have never liked her. 

Anybody got tea on what happened between Tyra and Kenya? Kenya says they used to be "bffs" but I saw Tyra on WWHL and she acknowledged Cynthia but never Kenya. 

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:38pm
All those damn jobs Phaedra got.....he knew he was gong to jail thats why he told Kenya to put some money on his books......
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

All those damn jobs Phaedra got.....

Thats how she know about them $10 pizzas, no time to cook...
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:17pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:23pm
It's not that I don't like Kenya, I just don't like her behavior
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:54pm
Apollo so dumb. Phaedra got him a job but he didn't want the 9-5. In my 2chainz voice "but the stripper happy" lol
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:54pm
And now he's going to muss out on his kids growing up smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 468469470471472 513>
  Share Topic