Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 467468469470471 513>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 1:31am
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 1:32am
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 3:14am
When Kandi told off Nene about running away from a fight....I died when they showed that scene of Sheree chasing after Nene! I died!! LOL Nene sure did scurry her moose legs out of that restaurant real fast. She didn't want it with Sheree.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 3:15am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

I'll be back for this gif in a couple days for my avi Dead
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:29am
We saw that vid of Porsha last yr ,i guess its being redropped and the gay section emphasized to make sure she gets fired....LSA and Kenya working overtime....i bet Kenya brings it up during her one on one w Andy on Sunday
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:19am

She wont get fired for that sheit. 

Kenya & Friends (LSA) back to they ole' tricks. You know them h0es forwarded this to Andy. 

They need to show that bish how to stand up for herself instead of pulling up 3 year old dirt on dumb bishes. Hell, Porsha can flip this around into a "I am not a homophobe" story line, and 3 years ago a lot of people were homophobic. People change. Not saying that Porsha has, but she didn't say anything heavy enough to get her fired. 

Pimp Andy making money off these h0es, the only way he will have them fired is if they become value less in his eyes. 

The only reason MARLO isn't on the show is because she made a comment about "cutting a bish" and "check my priors". Just so happen that girl committed suicide and her family sent a letter to Bravo about Marlo's comment. 

Andy made it clear Porsha chose to leave and didn't have to. 

I do think that now Andy doesn't really like any of the housewives. I notice he DOESN'T go in on Phaedra as much and kinda lets her say what she wants and isn't shady towards Kandi or Cynthia. 

Mission failed. Try again. 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 1:31pm
If Kenya is behind this, it show that she is very insecure.   If it's about 'assault', Porsha turned herself in, she has finger prints on file and a mug shot, and probably a Court date.   What more does she want.

Can we say VINDICTIVE
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:16pm
If Porsha stays I wonder what her presence will be about. I can't imagine the fight/Kordell being talked about for the whole season. This season was already long as hell. Will she date again, will they bring in another 'wife' around Porsha's age, still going tit for tat with Kenya, really stand up for herself because they all called her dumb etc, but yet Kenya gets all her hate.  She would have to bring some kind of drama in... 
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:19pm
Why would Kenya have to come up with this when you get popular the dirt finds you.
If she had the right people they can spin this to her advantage people have said & done worst.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:27pm
Kenya needs her own dating life to bring something to the show. It's depressing seeing a beautiful woman act so lonely and desperate. They need to give her and porsha an ultimatum to bring something better for the next season.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 467468469470471 513>
  Share Topic