Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 475476477478479 524>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 5:56pm
Nene is...I don't know, different. She's not the "round the way" NeNe from seasons past. I don't really feel like watching her on the show anymore. She almost act like an old bitter white women.
Sponsored Links

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 5:58pm
If they bring back Sheree, I wonder who is Lawrence going to trail around. Sheree or Kenya? I dont even think Sheree would get along with Kenya
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

If they bring back Sheree, I wonder who is Lawrence going to trail around. Sheree or Kenya? I dont even think Sheree would get along with Kenya

I've been thinking the same thing. Can't wait for the next season to start
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Nene is...I don't know, different. She's not the "round the way" NeNe from seasons past. I don't really feel like watching her on the show anymore. She almost act like an old bitter white women.

she used to be my fav, but this season i just couldnt figure out what happened.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:03pm
Nene has self-esteem issues

Since the first season, she has strongly desired to be in a higher class and considered more worthy than what she was born into. She allowed her ego to grow with the fame and her attitude to cash checks her fame couldn't cash

It's clear that she struggled with keeping her dignity in the face of losing her shows and then struggled with having to continue recording her downfall with RHOA because it's her only real form of income. Clearly this season was tough for her because of that. Nene doesn't like to look affected by her circumstances because maybe she confuses that with weakness.

She needs to realize that having a humble spirit is not being weak. She could gain her fan base back if she learned that much
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:13pm
I generally don't care for Phaedra but I have to give her kudosClap on that read.. Kenya got shut down on round 3. I'm so over over Nene
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:45pm
I bet kenya found the old tape lol.

Porsha Williams

Evangelist Rant

Gays & Lesbians Need to Be Saved

5/5/2014 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

050514_porsha_williams_launchBefore Porsha Williams thumped Kenya Moore, she thumped bibles -- ranting from the pulpit about gays and lesbians destined for an eternity in hell.

Video shot roughly 3 years ago at High Praise Christian Center Ministries in GA has just surfaced, showing Porsha preaching and rambling about saving hookers, drug dealers, people who attempt suicide ... and gays and lesbians.

She screams, "We're supposed to try and save them and tell them, ‘You are worthy!'"

She doesn't stop there either ... you gotta see this.

We reached out to Porsha for comment -- so far, no word back.

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:46pm
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:46pm
i posted this awhile ago NOW they trippin on TMZ

Porsha Williams

Evangelist Rant

Gays & Lesbians Need to Be Saved

5/5/2014 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

050514_porsha_williams_launchBefore Porsha Williams thumped Kenya Moore, she thumped bibles -- ranting from the pulpit about gays and lesbians destined for an eternity in hell.

Video shot roughly 3 years ago at High Praise Christian Center Ministries in GA has just surfaced, showing Porsha preaching and rambling about saving hookers, drug dealers, people who attempt suicide ... and gays and lesbians.

She screams, "We're supposed to try and save them and tell them, ‘You are worthy!'"

She doesn't stop there either ... you gotta see this.

We reached out to Porsha for comment -- so far, no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz30tlT68hH

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:47pm
Porscha needs to save herself first
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 475476477478479 524>
  Share Topic