BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 472473474475476 520>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:39am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I get what Phae was getting at...my point is I would have said anything to get sympathy sperm bank or egg bank she wouldn't have said that to me while I sat quietly.

I didn't even watch that part of the show lol

just read a meme

I agree Kenya should have said something back
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

After all of the sh*t Kenya has said, people are really mad at Phae's read? Although it was probably the best read of the night, the whole show was toxic and entertaining.
It was epic! Nene did some reading as well, when she asked Andy did he want her to pull his pants down and kiss his ass I gasped.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:53am
Y'all are too much LOL

Y'all live for a good read but then then you got it was "so nasty and so rude"? LOLLOL
Be careful what you ask for lol
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:08pm
Chile after that read my ass was like "Help her jesus!" 
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:09pm
Did I miss nene telling Ken that she was acting a fool for 2.50. I sure wanted to hear Kenya's response to that.. 

Kenya may not have anyone backing her, but she took all the insults like a champ.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:12pm
I flat-lined after that read lol Couldn't believe it

https://31.media.tumblr.com/95df535a9d0297d8738606e8a5e414da/tumblr_inline_mzg4yqZmcY1qcils9.gif
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:13pm
Too bad Phae couldn't Read Apollo that well to keep him outta jail and around his kids...
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:16pm
My s/o stopped his phone convo after that read and said "Jesus"
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:16pm
I feel bad for Phaedra more than I do for Kenya

She must obviously think she doesn't have many dating options to marry a guy like Apollo
That was her first f*ck up. This guy was clearly not marriage material but she did it anyway because her self-worth is low

But I remember the first episodes with Kenya. She was such an attention craved ho bag flirting with EVERYONE'S man and the only one who was by her side with Walter dissed her in front of everyone was Phaedra. How does she repay her, but relentlessly pursing her man. Damn shame

Yes, that read was "so nasty and so rude" but Kenya deserved every bit of it
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:16pm
I fainted after that read, my boo was fanning me and giving me water when I came to. It was everything to me!

Nene pulling out her check book on Kenya and asking Kandi what do you want cause ain't nothing changing over here, to asking Andy if she should kiss his ass, to not being Cynthia friend and steeel making her verify her story. My cup was FULL!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 472473474475476 520>
  Share Topic