Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 470471472473474 524>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:15am
......Phaedra wasn't talking about women who utilize sperm banks. She was talking about Kenya. Just like Kenya wasn't talking about the leagues of women that suffer from body image issues for not being a size 2. She was talking about Phaedra. 

Entywayz...it is a bit sad, Kenya looked like she was going to cry. She thought Kim ZolciCRACK was her home girl, then Kim blasted her as being unoriginal and copying her. 

She married Apollo for spousal privilege. He's a moron and runs his mouth too damn much. He's a risk. Under those circumstances I wouldn't divorce him either...if it meant him being called to testify against me and me possibly going to jail. She wont divorce him to save her own ass. 

@KingDenim so not original nor is her mystery man nor is her car!" 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - May 05 2014 at 9:20am
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

Kenya is a really a target because she doesn't have anyone her support velvet died. I don't see what the difference is between kenya shopping in a sperm bank for a donor and Phaedra shopping in a prison. Her wack ass only married Apollo for some light skin babies

And Apollo looks like those evil mushrooms from Super Mario.....I will never see his appeal....If you ton upgrade a nicca.....Ima need level 10 fine.....
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:20am
Phaedra hates Kenya because Kenya is using her husband to get at her rather than come for her directly. Phaedra said it like 10 times, don't address my husband, address me. IMO Kenya deserves every bit of that read. And what she said about sperm banks hurts but it's true. Minus the eyes, I'm sure Kenya was envisioning Apollo when she was describing what she wanted her sperm donor to look like.

Edited by melikey - May 05 2014 at 9:20am
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:23am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Phaedra's little rant was priceless

In the words of Midna.

Phaedra read Kenya her constitutional right to have a fuqqin seat.

I ain't know phaedra could read like that
I felt that read through my screen
I had to sit all the way back on my couch 
on my couch like:
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:27am
I really need Kenya and porsha to find a man before next season. Porsha has one, she just needs to spill the tea. Kenya isn't interested in putting her actual real life on the show, that's why she causes so much drama.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:32am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Phaedra hates Kenya because Kenya is using her husband to get at her rather than come for her directly. Phaedra said it like 10 times, don't address my husband, address me. IMO Kenya deserves every bit of that read. And what she said about sperm banks hurts but it's true. Minus the eyes, I'm sure Kenya was envisioning Apollo when she was describing what she wanted her sperm donor to look like.
Mmmmmhhhmmmm, cause we know green eyes and a thin nose and a non-"chocolatey" baby is right up Ms. Moore's alley. 
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:33am
Kenya only said that when her and Phaedra were in competition for that video (because it didn't look right for her to be doing a video when her body wasn't right) and weight is something that we later found out that Phaedra was pregnant and something she can and had changed. How can kenya situation change she can't find a man. Bottom line is "that read" was rehearsed and she was waiting for the opportunity to say it. Authentic "reads " are not rehearsed and it's still disgusting what she said
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:43am
Phae been holding on to that shyt for awhile and Kenya just sat there. She should have clutched her pearls at the very least and went on about how women across the world have to resort to sperm banks because of infertility issues and looked Andy straight in the eye and said gay people too lol. Honey couldn't have been me...

Apollo think he makes the most since when he is high so he smoked a few blunts, he actually thought he was doing good. I bet he was real confused when Phae told him he made a fool out of himself and her. When he asked Nene how much her Birkin bag was and she put her head down as if she was ashamed to say $15,000 I called her several ugly bitches.

Nene don't admit to shyt but she still reads...ok! When she was going at it with Kandi I just wanted her to say, yeah I think your mom is gutter trash for how she act, now what? You gon drag me across the floor? That would have had me back on her team but nooooo she can't ever own her shyt.

Edited by herwoman - May 05 2014 at 9:46am
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:47am

when peter took a bite out that peach

nene needs to go.

porsha shouldn't be allowed back until she apologizes to kenya face to face.

Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:48am
All nene did was talk loud over the other girls and sit there with her fake smile. Trying to stay out of the fire and make friends with Phaedra. She couldn't read kenya that's why she was delighted when Phaedra said that garbage. I really wish Marlo was at that reunion
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 470471472473474 524>
  Share Topic