BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 467468469470471 518>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 10:14pm
Lawd how did I miss that jewel?
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 10:47pm
That was straight evil...and wadn't nothing funny about it.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 11:33pm
Phaedra's little rant was priceless
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 1:13am
Ummmmmmm.....why do people seem to think that Phaedra is not aware of the fact that Apollo ain't sh*t? She's well aware. She probably hates him. ATL is small do yall really think she doesn't know he cheats? It's clear in her demeanor, moreso than his, that she resents him and isn't in love with him. She's with him because of spousal privilege. She's an attorney...and a criminal...but she's not stupid. LOL 

As for Kenya, yes Phaedra read the living phuck out of her...it was hilarious and she deserved it. Apollo is an idiot, just because she doesn't address her idiot husband on camera doesn't mean she doesn't check him behind closed doors. 

Kenya is manipulative, she talks sh*t in interviews, her talking heads, and definitely on her twitter.but is silent when she is faced to face with the person. LSA and bscott forward every drop of info on Apollo/Phae and Nene straight to Kenya and that's her source of "tea". She goes IN on her twitter, that's truly all she talks about....so why show up with toys and props but no reads? 

Chris did touch Kenya. He was wrong and Kenya didn't do anything wrong in that situation. I'm sick of men thinking they have free reign to put their hands on women whenever they please. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 2:35am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:15am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:29am
I was laughing my ass off, Phaedra checked herLOL
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 6:17am
The silence after she said it....o. M.g! I had to pause and rewind. I can't imagine what crazy sh*t she says about Apollo behind closed doors! gawd damn!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:00am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Phaedra's little rant was priceless

In the words of Midna.

Phaedra read Kenya her constitutional right to have a fuqqin seat.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:32am
Andy didn't like that "queen" shyt......Nene on her way out the door.....Sheree will phase her out.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 467468469470471 518>
  Share Topic