BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 451452453454455 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Mrs. Kandi Tucker was just on Dish Nation twerking, doing splits and I think the scissor? Anywho, I just shook my head.

The booty shot on MTO... I was like, who takes pictures of their new wife like that and then share them on the public SMH.
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 5:12pm
I just...
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:37pm
Time and Place
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by FunkyDineva FunkyDineva wrote:

Sheree Whitfield Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 7 For $20 And A Bag Of Groceries

I told y’all back when Sheree appeared alongside Kim on Watch What Happens Live,  that would not be the last we see of her on BRAVO. I actually took it a step further and predicted that she would be returning to RHOA. Then, when I was at Kandi’s wedding and saw Sheree sitting across the way from me, I thought to myself “ohh yea chile, she’s definitely coming back.” By the end of Kandi’s wedding night, Sheree was filming full on scenes with Derek J and Lawrence. I knew then, she is definitely coming back, and they are going to use Kandi’s wedding show, probably Kim’s show, and the current casting climate to bring her back.

Quiet as its kept, Sheree’s return to RHOA would actually be a good thing in my book. It would spice things up on what has become a rather redundant show. With Kenya having no friends, and Sheree & Kenya having Lawrence in common, it would be a very easy sell to the viewers to integrate Sheree back into the fold as Kenya’s new friend.

Pay close attention because now i’m about to hip y’all to some private conversation. It was once said that with the salary caps and the show’s overall budget, Sheree could never come back, because she once upon a time was making a pretty penny and is  fully aware of what kind of money the girls are making. The logical thought was, since she’s gone, let her stay gone, and a new person can be brought in for next to nothing. Well word on the street is that Sheree let it be known that she will return for next to nothing. She has zero expectation of getting paid anything close to what she was once making. I guess mama figured, “a lil bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.” All jokes aside, I would like to see things shaken up a little. Bring Sheree back!

On another note, Sheree and I had a bit of a reconciliation at Kandi’s wedding. I was walking to the bar (of course), and as I walked past Sheree, she looked at me and said “Funky Dineva how are you, its a joyous occasion…” I felt like that was her way of burying the hatchet. With all sincerity I grab her hand, looked her in the eye and said “I really want to apologize for any turmoil I may have caused you, seriously”. She replied ” and I would like to apologize to you too”. We then shook hands and went our merry ways. This entertainment stuff should be all fun & games, but sometimes things become a little too personal. At the very end of the day, I never want to carry the weight of causing someone TRUE  heartache and strife. So with that, I apologized…

Now I will say this, if and when the time comes, The Doll will be returning to Chatuea Sheree for an update on what the hell is going on. Until then, y’all be good….

lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 2:01pm
I thought she was dating chris tucker
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by nebhnebh nebhnebh wrote:

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Mrs. Kandi Tucker was just on Dish Nation twerking, doing splits and I think the scissor? Anywho, I just shook my head.

The booty shot on MTO... I was like, who takes pictures of their new wife like that and then share them on the public SMH.

chile....yall have to remember that these Atlanta chicks are hood/ratchett/etc... Example.. Monica is hood, but knows when to turn it on and off. Ciara, no matter how she tried to change into a Valley Cali girl, she's still a hood Atlanta chick. No surprising to me she got with Future.. Kandi...hood. Tv/celebrity doesn't change these heauxs.. lol 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 4:20pm
A friendship between Kenya and Sheree    
If that should ever happen, there will be an all out war by the end of the season, or a totally fake relationship. Two very strong personalities. Sheree has shown herself in the past to be two-faced.
Personally, I could without her
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 6:45pm
Showtime in 13 minutes.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 6:53pm
I'm here !!!
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 6:54pm
I'll catch it later. Going to watch Lego Simpsons with the kid in a few minutes. But I hope it's good. I heard Apollo is going to cut up!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 451452453454455 521>
  Share Topic