BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 450451452453454 522>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Initially because I was excited for her but truthfully she was sloppy.

oh . maybe I shouldn't watch anymore then LOL
I have the rest of the eppys on dvr but haven't gotten around to it
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 3:48pm
[SIZE=] What Could Apollo Nida’s Potential Conviction Mean For Phaedra Parks’ Assets?

by Lauren on April 30th, 2014

phaedra parks apollo nida

Things haven't been going in Apollo Nida's favor as of late, that's for sure, but could a potential conviction put a kink in wife Phaedra Parks' lifestyle? It's bad enough she may lose her husband to the clink, but what if his alleged actions also put her assets in jeopardy?

We all know the Real Housewives of Atlanta star has a good (and super sassy) head on her shoulders, and as a lawyer she knows how to keep her business from co-mingling with that of her husband's. That knowledge could serve her well in the event he has to serve time. Plus, she's got that mortuary science degree working for her, right?

CLICK THE CONTINUE READING BUTTON FOR MORE!

Radar Online has obtained court documents that state the government will go after Apollo's bank account and property should he be found guilty of the many allegations against him.

According to the site, the papers were filed on April 24 and threaten that “Upon conviction of the offense alleged… [Nida] shall forfeit to the United States…any property constituting or derived from proceeds obtained directly or indirectly as a result of” the scams of which he's accused.

Thankfully, Phaedra was paying attention during her Domestic Law classes because she has managed to keep her property in her name, and her name only. In fact, she's kept all of her high dollar investments separate from Apollo since the pair signed a prenuptial agreement before their 2009 wedding. Furthermore, she's the only one on the lease for their current Buckhead mansion. Wait, they're renting?

I kid, I kid. Several of the housewives in the franchise rent their homes. It saves them from going through foreclosure like their counterparts!

Edited by QueenBee - May 01 2014 at 3:51pm
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:00pm
I love Phaedra. He is her greatest weakness but she still ain't no fool.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I love Phaedra. He is her greatest weakness but she still ain't no fool.
Naw she ain't...Phae has a plan ABC&D just in case her criminal started acting like a criminal.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

How is Nene doing on DWTS? I havent' seen since 2nd show but she was good on there. I think I just like her though .

She was voted off this week.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

How is Nene doing on DWTS? I havent' seen since 2nd show but she was good on there. I think I just like her though .

She was voted off this week.

aww manCry
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 5:08pm
Apollo was just way too sloppy. What was he thinking to just bring this embarrassing situation on his family. Dude your wife is a Lawyer!!!
When Phaedra started the show she caught so much flak from the ladies for marrying an ex-con.   I wonder if they will stay married
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 6:19pm
I'm just now catching up on pt. 2 of the reunion.

Watching mama Joyce was very painful.

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 4:12pm
Mrs. Kandi Tucker was just on Dish Nation twerking, doing splits and I think the scissor? Anywho, I just shook my head.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 4:23pm
^^  Well I aint mad.  Went to google it and she can do the split.  Is it hard to twerk in jeans?  I find it hard to do to twerk in jeans and I wasn't sure if anyone else had the same issue. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 450451452453454 522>