Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 446447448449450 524>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:35am
Coonery
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:38am
yall think this is real?  

Fan Mail: A Personal Statement From Gayla St. Julien (Apollo Nida’s ‘Partner in Crime’)

APR, 28 2014 | WRITTEN BY ATLIEN

3-gayla-st-julien
Gayla St. Julien the co-conspirator in Apollo Nida’s federal identity theft case is officially speaking out as she prepares to complete her 5 year sentence.

[READ: Apollo’s Co-Conspirator, Gayla St. Julien, Receives 5 Year Sentence + Parks Denies Rumors of Divorce… (VIDEO)]

St. Julien hit me up via email recently, where she sent a ‘personal statement’ that includes her response to all of the negative comments she’s received online from being Apollo’s ‘right hand b*tch’.

For the record, I can’t confirm or deny any of St. Julien’s statements, but it makes for a great read.

Phaedra ParksPhaedra Parks
Check out Gayla St. Julien’s full emailed statement below…

gayla-st-julien

to: StraightFromTheA
date: Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 12:18 AM
subject: A personal statement from Gayla St.Julien

To all the people who hide behind keyboards with negative comments and opinions. To the individuals who know nothing of my life or struggles. Apollo sat in the back of Judge Pannells’ court room the look of fear on his face awaiting my fate which will soon be his fate. As of April 23, 2014 was a day of new beginnings for me I took full responsibility for my actions. I DID NOT testify against Apollo.

Eight months ago I did assist the secret service in only holding Apollo accountable for his part in the crimes. Apollo and I have a very long history together we often referred to each other as best friends. I protected, kept Apollo secrets, covered up lots of affairs and when his mother lay fighting the battle against AIDS at St. Saint Joseph hospital I was the one he called. We cried together and prayed together Apollo made a promise to me that he would support me if the inevitable ever happened.

Two weeks prior to the inevitable did happen I was made aware of my arrest I went to him and he abandoned me. With a husband and children I faced this head on I wasn’t going to run. On that faithful day I already knew I was on my own. I had been with Apollo when Phaedra told him to leave Joe Flowers once he was arrested. The only reason Apollo kept him close was because Joe Flowers knew about Onyxo Collections. On September 11, 2013 I simply chose my life and family over Apollo. While Apollo cooperated with the secret service Apollo had the audacity to imply that my husband of 3 months was somehow involved in our crimes. Nothing could be further from the truth.

APOLLO IF YOU READ THIS I KEPT YOUR WIFE OUT OF THIS SOMEONE HAS TO STAY AND CARE FOR THE CHILDREN LET’S LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!!!!!!apollo nida

Apollo has taught me that I have no friends and to all of the hustlers that think you are as Apollo use to say, “On a winning team” As the old classics say, ” There Is No Honor Amongst Thieves” I learned the hard way.If by this you mean to call me a snitch then so be it. I went from 210 months to 61 months I can live with that. And for the record my husband is poor nor broke.

As for Angela Stanton while I never disrespect the struggle of another woman I believe she has suffered a great deal I don’t believe her book to be accurate. As it pertains to Everett, Phaedra, or Apollo “Everybody knows Phaedra is no mastermind” don’t get me wrong Phaedra is not innocent but she ain’t no mastermind, everybody knows why Apollo married Phaedra.

So if you are curious to know the truth about, deception, betrayal of an Atlanta Housewives’ couple then be sure to look for “Double life Of A Church Girl Memoirs Of Female Hustler” coming soon.

To my children I love you all Mama will be home soon.

To my loyal and unwavering husband baby I’m in Awe of the man God gave me, let’s rock this!!! 22 months and counting.

Gayla St.Julien

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 5:07am

“I FELT THREATENED”: PORSHA SPEAKS ON WHY SHE FOUGHT KENYA, HER MUGSHOT, AND REVEALS THAT KORDELL HIT HER

Porsha Williams on RHOA Fight

It’s been a minute since we’ve heard from Porsha Williams, right? Even after that big fight between her and Kenya aired on Part I of the reunion last week, she kept mum while her castmates all took sides. But what we didn’t know was that on Friday, in LA, Porsha taped an in-depth conversation with Access Hollywood to talk about everything: that fight, her mugshot, her marriage, and more. It was very interesting. Porsha has a second part of her interview airing tomorrow that will touch more on bullying she dealt with as a child, and how that played into her attack on Kenya, but until then, here the highlights from Part I:

ON HER MUGSHOT:

“I had to turn myself in, so I had time to kind of look nice. Wasn’t the best idea once I got in there. Once I got in there I’m all glammed out, and I was actually in jail. There were actually other prisoners there around me and everything. I was trying to make lemonade out of lemons.”

IF THE PRISONERS KNEW HER:

“They actually did. It was men, women– we all were together. They were all yelling my name.”

ALLEGED
< id="google_ads__/1005159/MadameNoirewithinLong_0" name="google_ads__/1005159/MadameNoirewithinLong_0" width="300" height="250" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" border="0" style="border-width: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 24px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: line; : ; top: 0px; left: 0px;">
DOMESTIC ABUSE FROM KORDELL:

“The video ["Flatline"] does touch on domestic violence and some abuse I encountered in my marriage. It’s not exact to what I went through, because, honestly, what I went through was a little bit worse in some instances.”

Billy Bush: “What happened in the marriage?”

Williams: “Abuse. Physical abuse.”

Bush: “Did he hit you?”

Williams: “Yeah. There were several different occasions that this happened. When you’re in an abusive situation, it kind of just builds, and it starts to get worse and worse. And people ask me, why didn’t you tell anybody or call the police or what have you? I just thought that I could make it better. I honestly thought after each situation that I would change this or I would change that, and therefore the outcome wouldn’t be the same. It doesn’t work like that. I’m still realizing now that a lot of what happened, it wasn’t my fault.”

IF KORDELL EVER ADMITTED TO VIOLENCE, AND WHY SHE NEVER SAID ANYTHING:

“When we were going through the divorce process, we had to sit in deposition hearing, and he didn’t deny it.

A lot of women who are in situations like I was in, I wanted to make it better. I was praying every day. I was cooking. I was smiling. The outside appearance was as if nothing was happening. Even though you’re being abused, you still love that person, you’re just trying to love them through it. And you’re trying to pray them through it and you’re not realizing that you can’t change a person, they have to change themselves.

I never went to the hospital. I never reported anything. There were [visible injuries], but I’ll tell you the ones that have stuck with me the most is the mental abuse. I had so much pride in being a wife and being a mother and what that meant to me was big. So for me to be told I was lazy, and that I was stupid and that I wasn’t good enough and that nothing I could do was right, that was really, really hard for me…When someone is constantly ridiculing you, I’m always trying to live up to what that person thinks of me, it’s hard.”

WHY SHE CALLED KORDELL A “QUEEN”:

“I call a lot of people queen, honestly…It wasn’t me calling him necessarily gay. I haven’t spoken out on that and I won’t. To me, that’s his life. If he says he isn’t I guess that’s what he wants you to believe. I’m concerned about Porsha, and being better and growing from what I went through.”

ON HER FIGHT WITH KENYA:

“I see the wand so I’m sitting there, this is a wand, what is she about to do with that. Then I realize she’s using it as an extension of her arm, so I’m like ok cool as long as she doesn’t bring it over here, I’m fine.. I saw the hate. I saw the anger. I saw all of that in Kenya’s eye that moment. And I felt threatened, honestly I did, it was a weapon.

It was so emotional. And when I hit that floor and I started screaming and NeNe was covering my mouth and Phaedra was standing there, it was like sisters. This show is difficult for all of us. They come at me, I come at them, we come at each other. But at the end of the day, we can all pick up the phone and call each other and say, ‘How do you feel today? I know today’s taping was rough.’ Kenya doesn’t have that type of relationship with any of us. So when they saw me on the floor, they knew what I had taken from her, and the bullying she had put me through for two years straight while I was married. Once I got through my divorce, here I am, I’m in the studio, I’ve done my “Flatline” song, I’m feeling successful for once on my own, and here I am sitting on the couch strong, and here she is wanting to tear me down. And so I’m on the floor, and I felt like my sisters were around me. They wanted to make sure I was okay at that moment. And for me, I will never ever forget that. Ever. I don’t care where this show goes for me, I’ll never forget those women for being there for me.

I think they’re backing me, but I’d like to take me out of it. Because I stand for a bigger purpose. It’s not about Porsha. Because I don’t even feel like people have gotten to know Porsha. I think people are standing up for bullying. People are standing up for someone who doesn’t show another human respect.”

Interesting enough, Access Hollywood reached out to Kordell Stewart about the abuse allegations, and he responded, saying:

“It’s not true. I’ve never abused her. Never put my hands on her. Never.”

Check out the clips from both chats and share your thoughts below.

- See more at: http://madamenoire.com/424277/porsha-williams-on-rhoa-fight/?doing_wp_cron=1398765565.6273100376129150390625#sthash.HbOIQI1l.dpuf

Edited by bindy - Apr 29 2014 at 5:09am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 6:59am
Porsha is gonna be on The View this morning FYI
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 7:56am
Hmmm,Porsha playing this PR game well....let the fight marinate for 1wk, while she's quiet and then speaks on it and uses the bullying angle....i bet Kenya will now request to be on some talk shows next week and give the performance of her life as she tearfully recounts the emotional and physical damage the dragging has caused her
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 8:46am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Hmmm,Porsha playing this PR game well....let the fight marinate for 1wk, while she's quiet and then speaks on it and uses the bullying angle....i bet Kenya will now request to be on some talk shows next week and give the performance of her life as she tearfully recounts the emotional and physical damage the dragging has caused her

This!
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:04am
Maybe so but Moose's head would be hanging on the fcukin wall in my boo's man cave had she said some sh*t like that to my husband. She'd be typing through that keyboard like Stephen Hawking fcukin around w/mines.

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

On the other hand, Peter needed to be put in his place, he get too involved in the affairs of the ladies. eeoowww
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Maybe so but Moose's head would be hanging on the fcukin wall in my boo's man cave had she said some sh*t like that to my husband. She'd be typing through that keyboard like Stephen Hawking fcukin around w/mines.

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

On the other hand, Peter needed to be put in his place, he get too involved in the affairs of the ladies. eeoowww

He wasn't outta line in the Nene situation.....the other ones yeah....
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:06am
Unfortunately this dummy doesn't know that no matter what the other person does..once you take a swing you lose your victim points. She should just keep her mouth shut. 

Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

This!

Edited by Fraiche2Death - Apr 29 2014 at 10:06am
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:17am

Yeaph you nailed it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 446447448449450 524>
  Share Topic