Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 436437438439440 513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:55pm
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 6:01pm
Kenya better get a man or a baby by next season or she's done.  I can't wait for her to fade back into obscurity.  One of her movies is in red box looking like one of these things is not like the other.   
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 6:09pm
Wow .. I hope Kenya is gone too.. She serves no purpose on the show

Edited by thickblkbarbie - Apr 28 2014 at 6:10pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:28pm
I've been avoiding this thread cus I haven't seen the reunion pt. 2...
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Porsha speaks

Gurl STFU!!! You hit her because you hit people
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:59pm
Missed Andy's sit down with Cynthia on last night on "Watch What Happen".
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:33pm
What the hell is Porsha crying about? lol
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:53pm
I cant believe Mama Joyce and Tiny Momma are getting a show called Atlanta Moms Why O whY???

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Apr 28 2014 at 11:54pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:35am
Coonery
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:38am
yall think this is real?  

Fan Mail: A Personal Statement From Gayla St. Julien (Apollo Nida’s ‘Partner in Crime’)

APR, 28 2014 | WRITTEN BY ATLIEN

3-gayla-st-julien
Gayla St. Julien the co-conspirator in Apollo Nida’s federal identity theft case is officially speaking out as she prepares to complete her 5 year sentence.

[READ: Apollo’s Co-Conspirator, Gayla St. Julien, Receives 5 Year Sentence + Parks Denies Rumors of Divorce… (VIDEO)]

St. Julien hit me up via email recently, where she sent a ‘personal statement’ that includes her response to all of the negative comments she’s received online from being Apollo’s ‘right hand b*tch’.

For the record, I can’t confirm or deny any of St. Julien’s statements, but it makes for a great read.

Phaedra ParksPhaedra Parks
Check out Gayla St. Julien’s full emailed statement below…

gayla-st-julien

to: StraightFromTheA
date: Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 12:18 AM
subject: A personal statement from Gayla St.Julien

To all the people who hide behind keyboards with negative comments and opinions. To the individuals who know nothing of my life or struggles. Apollo sat in the back of Judge Pannells’ court room the look of fear on his face awaiting my fate which will soon be his fate. As of April 23, 2014 was a day of new beginnings for me I took full responsibility for my actions. I DID NOT testify against Apollo.

Eight months ago I did assist the secret service in only holding Apollo accountable for his part in the crimes. Apollo and I have a very long history together we often referred to each other as best friends. I protected, kept Apollo secrets, covered up lots of affairs and when his mother lay fighting the battle against AIDS at St. Saint Joseph hospital I was the one he called. We cried together and prayed together Apollo made a promise to me that he would support me if the inevitable ever happened.

Two weeks prior to the inevitable did happen I was made aware of my arrest I went to him and he abandoned me. With a husband and children I faced this head on I wasn’t going to run. On that faithful day I already knew I was on my own. I had been with Apollo when Phaedra told him to leave Joe Flowers once he was arrested. The only reason Apollo kept him close was because Joe Flowers knew about Onyxo Collections. On September 11, 2013 I simply chose my life and family over Apollo. While Apollo cooperated with the secret service Apollo had the audacity to imply that my husband of 3 months was somehow involved in our crimes. Nothing could be further from the truth.

APOLLO IF YOU READ THIS I KEPT YOUR WIFE OUT OF THIS SOMEONE HAS TO STAY AND CARE FOR THE CHILDREN LET’S LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!!!!!!apollo nida

Apollo has taught me that I have no friends and to all of the hustlers that think you are as Apollo use to say, “On a winning team” As the old classics say, ” There Is No Honor Amongst Thieves” I learned the hard way.If by this you mean to call me a snitch then so be it. I went from 210 months to 61 months I can live with that. And for the record my husband is poor nor broke.

As for Angela Stanton while I never disrespect the struggle of another woman I believe she has suffered a great deal I don’t believe her book to be accurate. As it pertains to Everett, Phaedra, or Apollo “Everybody knows Phaedra is no mastermind” don’t get me wrong Phaedra is not innocent but she ain’t no mastermind, everybody knows why Apollo married Phaedra.

So if you are curious to know the truth about, deception, betrayal of an Atlanta Housewives’ couple then be sure to look for “Double life Of A Church Girl Memoirs Of Female Hustler” coming soon.

To my children I love you all Mama will be home soon.

To my loyal and unwavering husband baby I’m in Awe of the man God gave me, let’s rock this!!! 22 months and counting.

Gayla St.Julien

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 436437438439440 513>
  Share Topic