BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 442443444445446 522>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:57pm
Nene has lost a GREAT friend.
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:00pm
Oh the husband episode is going to be interesting....

Was kandi calling bullsh*t to nene?
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Nene has lost a GREAT friend.

As much as Kenya gets on my nerve, she spoke truth about everyone needing a ride or die friend.

No props at reunion show.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:09pm
i missed the reunion but rita ora wants to be rihanna sooooo bad
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:09pm
Nene Instagram...
neneleakes AS HOPEFUL AS I WAS 4 US 2 BE LIFE FRIENDS I'AM NOT SURPRISED OUR FRIENDSHIP HAS ENDED & IT TRULY SADDEN ME! REALITY FRIENDSHIPS NEVER LAST ANYWAY SO HOW FOOLISH WAS I TO THINK I HAD MADE SOMETHING SPECIAL! IT'S AMAZING WHAT PEOPLE R WILLING 2 DO 4 THE LOVE OF MONEY, RELEVANCY & 2 STAY ON TV. WITH CYNTHIA'S SELL OUT PERSONALITY & BLOW WITH THE WIND PERSONA I KNEW IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME! IT'S ALWAYS THE ONES THAT R THE CLOSEST TO U THAT WILL TURN ON U! I WAS TOTALLY BLINDSIDED BY ALL THIS! YES I SAID PETER WAS ACTING LIKE A BIOTCH N EARLY OCTOBER OF LAST YEAR & I HAVE APOLOGIZED NUMEROUS TIMES 4 IT! CYNTHIA & PETER ACCEPTED MY APOLOGY & WE SIMPLY MOVED ON! YES MOVED ON 2 TALKIN, TRAVELING & TEXTING SEVERAL TIMES A DAY AS WE ALWAYS DID! THE 4 OF US WENT 2 DINNER, CYNTHIA HOSTED MY CURVY GIRLS MODEL CALL @ BAR ONE & PETER WAS THERE 2 HELP OUT! THEY WERE @ THE HOSPITAL WITH ME, THEY SPENT THANKSGIVING @ MY HOME, WE CELEBRATED NEW YEARS EVE TOGETHER N VEGAS, WE WERE HANGING OUT TOGETHER DURING FASHION WEEK! SHE ATTENDED THE RED DRESS HEART TRUTH FASHION SHOW WITH ME & MICHAEL COSTELLO'S FASHION SHOW, WE CELEBRATED HER AN EARLY BIRTHDAY BRUNCH IN NYC @ LAVO! WHEN THE EPISODE AIRED 4 ALL 2 SEE & TWITTER-VERSE HAD THEIR SAY I GUESS SHE CHANGED HER MIND & DECIDED SHE NEEDED 2 BE MAD NEARLY 6 MONTHS LATER!.....I KNOW U TRYIN 2 PULL THE SYMPATHY CARD BUT IF U WERE SUCH A GOOD FRIEND? Y DIDNT U PULL ME ASIDE & TALK 2 ME ABT HOW U WERE FEELING INSTEAD OF DICING OUR FRIENDSHIP UP N FRONT OF A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO DONT CARE! SURELY I'AM WORTHY OF THAT CONSIDERING I HAVE CARRIED U ON MY BACK! I CAN ADMIT WHEN SOMETHING HURTS THE SAME WAY I CAN APOLOGIZE WHEN I'AM WRONG BUT HEY WHO CARES ABT A STUPID FRIENDSHIP WHEN U NEED 2 SECURE ANOTHER SEASON ON THE SHOW! THE SADDEST THING ABT BETRAYAL IS THAT IT NEVER COMES FROM THE ENEMY! 4 THE RECORD I DONT HATE U! I JUST HATE U TURNED INTO EVERYTHING U SAID U WOULD NEVER BE! GOOD BYE FRIEND!....PS: IF U OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS THE DEMISE OF OUR FRIENDSHIP IS YOUR STORY LINE 4 SEASON 7, THINK AGAIN FLIP FLOPPER   31min

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:17pm
Damn nene doesn't even know how to bow out of a friendship gracefully. Nene showing her true colors.

Who needs enemies when you have a friend like nene to turn and mistreat you..... strange that nene losses all her friends when they stand up for themselves against her....nene will never see herself as wron.

Rita ora foundations makes her look pasty as hell.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:18pm
But if indeed that the "Peter is a bitch" comment is what Cynthia is holding onto after Nene apologized and they keekee'd afterwards for over 6mons and were cool until a month ago when the episodes aired then Nene has a point.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:23pm
I think when you watch the side comments you be like Oh really bish?
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:25pm
Not only side comments but you saying them knowing you can just call me and say "my bad girl." No, that shyt get tired.

Nene acting a fool on instagram posting text messages and pictures with captions smh.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:37pm
Nene was throwing major shade on WWHL towards Cynthia so if everything was over & done with what is the excuse for that.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 442443444445446 522>