Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 433434435436437 524>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Sang Sang wrote:

Lol. She don't even like that nigguh. 

True. She stays side eyeing him and her facial expressions always show her emotion.

But she seems like the type wh likes to keep a front that all is well in the marriage when it's not...trying to save face to the public.
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:21pm
It's about time phae divorced apollo. The way he treated her on the show was awful.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 8:51pm
slayed me with one line
"violence doesn't solve anything but it certainly gets your god damn point across" LOLCryLOL

I had the biggest loud auntie laugh right now LOL
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 8:55pm
I stand corrected
" I would have looked him dead in his eyes and said if you would like to make a call please hang up and try that sheit again"
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:46pm
Wonder if she will be his Defense Attorney
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

She told Andy "hell no" when asked and repeatedly stated she had no involvement in the "alleged" acts. Seems like she pretty much knows he'll be found guilty and trying to cover her azz.

Edited by lanae - Apr 27 2014 at 12:10am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:42am

QUICK QUOTES: Nicki Minaj Feels Kenya Moore Deserved To Get ‘Knocked Upside the Head’…

APR, 25 2014 | WRITTEN BY ATLIEN

Nicki Minaj StraightFromTheA 2014 6
Who knew rapper Nicki Minaj was such a huge Real Housewives of Atlanta fan?

As you know, Porsha Stewart Williams, 31, has since been booked and released on a simple battery charge (click HERE if you missed that) for dragging her RHOA cast mate Kenya Moore across the reunion show set, and it seems most of her fellow ‘housewives’ have spoken favorably on her behalf.

[READ: Nene Leakes Talks #RHOA Fight & More on 'The Arsenio Hall Show'... (VIDEO)]Nicki Minaj Lance Bass StraightFromTheA

Minaj recently sat down with Lance Bass to discuss her upcoming film, The Other Woman, but it seems talking about the explosive season 6 RHOA reunion show fight was a bit more interesting.

The popular hip-hop artist/actress also spoke in support of Porsha’s ‘blackout,’ sharing the popular opinion that Kenya was to instigator…

“Let me say this… you know what? Being that I do love Kenya…

If it was someone else, and not Kenya I would’ve said, ‘Oh, she got what was coming to her.’ She definitely provoked Porsha.”

More details + watch video of Nicki’s interview below…

VIDEO: Nicki Minaj Speaks on RHOA Brawl…

In the E! interview, Minaj goes on to tell Bass that she is of like mind with the rest of the world, and wouldn’t have been able to sit quietly while Moore was allowed to use props to antagonize the cast:

“I wouldn’t have sat there and let nobody do that to me,” adding that the props Moore used during the taping — “the scepter and then the blow-horn, whatever it’s called” — would not have been received well from her end.

“I wouldn’t have been able to handle it,” Minaj said. Had Minaj been seated on that couch, she said, “Somebody would have had to get knocked upside the head!”

“But I think Kenya, she’s very smart and she makes chess moves,” Minaj mused of 43-year-old Moore. “She knows how to get under people’s skin. If Porsha knew better, then she wouldn’t let people rile her up as quickly.”

Nicki also agrees that sharing your life in front of reality show cameras has got to be hard…

“I think they’re just regular women, trying to find themselves on reality TV. Like, that must not be an easy task,” she muses.

“You’re going through your problems, you’re sad, you got people making fun of your problems on TV, in front of the world …”

Welp… it’s official. Nicki Minaj is #TeamPorsha too.

What do you think of Nicki’s statements about the RHOA brawl?

Agree or disagree?

Edited by ms_wonderland - Apr 27 2014 at 12:42am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 1:06am
Nicki has been trollin' us all... who knew she was actually a natural beauty under that clown costume

And why the hell are gay White men so invested in Black females?
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:00am
Originally posted by lanae lanae wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

She told Andy "hell no" when asked and repeatedly stated she had no involvement in the "alleged" acts. Seems like she pretty much knows he'll be found guilty and trying to cover her azz.

Thank You for clearing that up.   I missed it
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:22am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Nicki has been trollin' us all... who knew she was actually a natural beauty under that clown costume

And why the hell are gay White men so invested in Black females?

They wanna be us just like black men do.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 433434435436437 524>
  Share Topic