It's a little late for Bravo to try to claim that they don't tolerate violence after:
1) Not firing Sheree for pulling Kim's wig.
2) Not firing Nene for jumping on Kim in that tour bus.
3) Continuing to feature Apollo (including giving him a segment on the same reunion) after he broke Brandon's ribs on camera.
4) Continuing to feature Ashley on NJ after she pulled Danielle's hair.
5) Continuing to feature Joe Gorga and Joe Guidice after they got into a fistfight during Gorga's first episode and again last season at their retreat cabin.
6) Not firing Theresa Guidice after she flipped a dinner table, shoved Andy at a reunion, and chased Danielle down a hallway.
And that's just the stuff that happened on camera.
I'm not sure why they're coming down so hard on Porsha, but if Bravo is going to stop filming and paying people for being violent then they have a lot of house cleaning to do.