BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 428429430431432 518>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

The guy that grabbed porsha is the executive producer Carlos King..he seems like team porsha to me

Definitely.. I was gonna ask if he was the help who was secretly in love with her cus of the way he was cradling her...
She needs to be like fck the show if they wanna make it difficult and get with him.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 10:52pm
hmmmm i wonder if he's straight 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 11:24pm
I died of laughter the way he kept whisking her away LOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:05am
lol me too, her ass was perfectly capable of walking the last time he carried her.

I'm watching the rerun now...it's so telling how Kenya wouldn't let anyone finish their statements and especially when Porsha was spilling about the guy she tried to pay.  She was trying to run the whole reunion.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:12am
"it's so telling how Kenya wouldn't let anyone finish their statements and especially when Porsha was spilling about the guy she tried to pay."

I found that alarming as well

She tried to shut that real quick fast LOL
That's very telling imo

There were so many unintentionally funny moments during pt I. I don't know why but it was hilarious to me when Porsha snatched that scepter from Kenya and the camera panned to the scepter laying on the floor... it looked so sad CryLOL

and then Kenya saying she wants Porsha to spell it... she know she wrong for that lol
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:25am
Phaedra should have been the one laying hands on Kenya lol She has a more of a reason to do it than Porsha
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 2:46am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

There were so many unintentionally funny moments during pt I. I don't know why but it was hilarious to me when Porsha snatched that scepter from Kenya and the camera panned to the scepter laying on the floor... it looked so sad CryLOL

and then Kenya saying she wants Porsha to spell it... she know she wrong for that lol

I have to watch it again. I was laughing soo hard. I wish that Porsha would have kept her hands to herself and let Kenya continue to go in. Im convinced that there is a black person handling the editing of the show b/c the sad looking scepter was beyond hilarious and was like an ominous sign that things were taking a turn in the wrong direction. It was on the floor like a scene in a bad soap operaLOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 2:47am
I think that Kenya is amazing...she is mean but it is too funny. I want her to have a talk show filled with inappropriate questions & smart remarks, like just let her take over Andy's What Happened Live show.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:33am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I died of laughter the way he kept whisking her away LOL
Yes, almost kicking Nene in the nose.

*sigh* This reunion was everything to me
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:37am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I think that Kenya is amazing...she is mean but it is too funny. I want her to have a talk show filled with inappropriate questions & smart remarks, like just let her take over Andy's What Happened Live show.
Yes! She knows what to say, when to say and how to get deep under your skin into the marrow. She has everyone on that couch hating her but yet she seems to be calling shots. #teamtwirl
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 428429430431432 518>
  Share Topic