Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 420421422423424 522>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Most of them kiss Nene's ass tho....Im still confused about when her and Phaedra got cool......
Because they tried to freeze out Kenya, Kenya has been a distraction to them actually disliking Portia. They would have been so over Porsha and her non story, my gay husband left me with nothing, I rented a 14,000 sq ft home having ass with the quickness if they didn't all dislike Kenya moore.
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:33pm
Only person on that show worth being jealous over is kandi. The rest of them are pretty sorry.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:34pm
nene played the victim by claiming peter walked up to her and got in her face, that was a lie.

nene also blamed kenya for the fight between apollo and brandon when it was clear the lightskin brotha grabbed kenya's arm.

nene is quick to deflect and make it seem like she's innocent as well. kenya is more reserved and calculated, whereas nene is loud and at times, beligerant with her rants. they're both cut from the same cloth.

only difference is, the housewives, for whatever reason, want to be accepted by nene so bad. they let her get away with everything.  none of the women want to be kenya's friend and she knows it so why not play the game?
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:35pm
Why does Kandi get mad when people call her mom out? Like she did on WWHL but she tells the world that her mom had cards in her name without her knowledge. Should we praise her mom instead? 

IMO Kandi has a screwed up psych. She says she loves her mom, but she really displays a lot of hatred for her. Kandi really believes she loves her mom, but if she went thru extensive counseling she will find out otherwise.

What Kandi's mom does is inexcusable, but Kandi is unconsciously throwing her to the wolves by accusing her of criminal activity on national tv. Kandi seems to want people to hate her mom, while all the time crying and telling her mom how much she loves her....it's really sick when you think about it.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:37pm
I was with you until you said this...

Girl, bye

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I can see some of it as strategic.. but not all of it.. 

Notice how she did the most with Porsha and phae.. but never took it there with nene..she chose ass kissing with nene during filming.. at first I was like okay.. I guess I get it.. nene is the HBIC.. but then she'd be on wwhl and confessional talkin the most shiit.. she knows nene is gonna see that shiit.. that is not strategy it's just fake/messy.. 
but notice how she didn't use them props in nenes direction... why? Nenes already seen all the shiit she's talked.. it doesn't make sense AsIde from her bein phony and scared of nene.. And idk why anyone would still be afraid of nene.. especially with Marlo on your side...

I like the villains usually.. but Kenya is just too fake..Kenya is one of them types that you can never really trust and know she's probably talkin about u.. like she always has to be held at arms length.. whereas I think I could trust kandi, porsha, or Cynthia to be genuine friends.. phae too.. she never talks about kandi.. if she did bravo would be certain to air that..
And At least nene will say half of it to your face.. And nene doesn't play the victim..

If Kenya was more out about her outspokeness and said shiit in their face instead of confessional.. I'd love her.

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:39pm
It's because she truly doesn't want to cross her mother and feel that wrath. Her mom is bat sh*t crazy. Like for real. I think she ends to be strong and just stand up to her. Cuz it's like she says stuff then she realizes what's she's doing then goes back into defense mode.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:40pm
I feel bad for Kandi

She made an entire play on how she'd wish her life would pan out... that's just sad LOL
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:40pm
Fckwitme you on it today!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:40pm
last night on wwhl a caller asked phae about her and nenes relationship and she basically said they've slowly gotten cool throughout the season..

Trust me I'm always team, 'they're just jealous' and I think I gravitate towards bitches... but Kenya is another other type.. 
I rather her be out about it instead of on some,
 "that's why your husband left you! "
"How did we get here?? I wanted a peaceful night.. Cry"

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I can see some of it as strategic.. but not all of it.. 

Notice how she did the most with Porsha and phae.. but never took it there with nene..she chose ass kissing with nene during filming.. at first I was like okay.. I guess I get it.. nene is the HBIC.. but then she'd be on wwhl and confessional talkin the most shiit.. she knows nene is gonna see that shiit.. that is not strategy it's just fake/messy.. 
but notice how she didn't use them props in nenes direction... why? Nenes already seen all the shiit she's talked.. it doesn't make sense AsIde from her bein phony and scared of nene.. And idk why anyone would still be afraid of nene.. especially with Marlo on your side...

I like the villains usually.. but Kenya is just too fake..Kenya is one of them types that you can never really trust and know she's probably talkin about u.. like she always has to be held at arms length.. whereas I think I could trust kandi, porsha, or Cynthia to be genuine friends.. phae too.. she never talks about kandi.. if she did bravo would be certain to air that..
And At least nene will say half of it to your face.. And nene doesn't play the victim..

If Kenya was more out about her outspokeness and said shiit in their face instead of confessional.. I'd love her.

See I was just about to thank you, but then you said Nene doesn't play the victim. Yes she does. No ones a good friend to her, everybody hates on her, everyone is else is the problem, everyone's always doing things to her. She's on some real high school girl stuff .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style