BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 419420421422423 518>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:02pm
Kenya is strategic.....I can't be fake but I can't be mad.....
Sponsored Links

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:03pm
they all talk about each other behind their backs, though...especially nene. look at how nene has been doing cynthia this season and they're supposed to be real life friends. i really do think they're intimidated by kenya because of her good looks and the attention she gets. 

i like her in the villian role because her shade throwing is so subtle and genius, imho..

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:06pm
Stolen from LSALOL

Porsha really has no tea to spill about others being that she was a beard, a video chick, lost her condo she couldn't pay for, and got kicked out of her own home, didn't know about slavery even though her family is prominent Civil Rights activist, and let her mama eat pizza in her bedroom on a white chair.

Im confused as to why people think Porsha is winning. Kenya has a great background, but Porsha doesn't.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

tbh, the only reason everyone is against kenya is because she's sexy and opinionated. old ass greg, peter and even todd stare at her ass everytime kenya is in the building

of course phaedra hates her guts because her hubby openely stares, copped a feel and admitted to being in a hotel lobby alone with her.

due to their loyalty to each other, they gang up on kenya and paint her as the problem...when in reality, she is no different from a lot of the other housewives. she's just more charismatic and easy on the eyes and they can't stand it.
I have to agree with this, if Kenya wasn't on the show these ladies would not like Porsha! Kenya dislikes Porsha simply because she's dumb no jealousy involved.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

they all talk about each other behind their backs, though...especially nene. look at how nene has been doing cynthia this season and they're supposed to be real life friends. i really do think they're intimidated by kenya because of her good looks and the attention she gets. 

i like her in the villian role because her shade throwing is so subtle and genius, imho..

I agree again
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:18pm
I am dead smh instagram ain't ish

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:20pm
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:21pm
What also disgusted Me about Ms. Lanethia Leakes is her looking down her nose at Kandi's play. Calling it a step down from a Ryan Murphy production. If she hasn't noticed, Ryan Murphy dumped her because her acting stinks. Does she know the star power of Eddie Levert and Shirley Murdock? Or does their skin color grant them no respect from her?

I wouldn't be surprised if she dissed Kandi because of Tyler Perry. Kandi being able to reach Tyler and him acknowledging her and not NeNe. Then giving the play high praise. Remember when NeNe tried to call Tyler Perry when she was sitting with Ryan Murphy and he changed his number? Andy should of mentioned that!!

Even had a nerve to say she turns down jobs. I am sure she does. Humiliating jobs that aren't serious about her craft I bet.

THEN she had the nerve to call the people who went to see Kandi's play "The Chitlin Circuit." Basically calling them ghetto broke down blacks with no class. Really NeNe?!! lol. If people were smart they'd start boycotting this ignoramous in droves because Hollywood isn't checking for her like she wants everyone to believe. Her 15 minutes is almost up. She has five minutes left.

She is a disgusting woman. Disgusting, low down, low class, ignorant woman!

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:23pm
I can see some of it as strategic.. but not all of it.. 

Notice how she did the most with Porsha and phae.. but never took it there with nene..she chose ass kissing with nene during filming.. at first I was like okay.. I guess I get it.. nene is the HBIC.. but then she'd be on wwhl and confessional talkin the most shiit.. she knows nene is gonna see that shiit.. that is not strategy it's just fake/messy.. 
but notice how she didn't use them props in nenes direction... why? Nenes already seen all the shiit she's talked.. it doesn't make sense AsIde from her bein phony and scared of nene.. And idk why anyone would still be afraid of nene.. especially with Marlo on your side...

I like the villains usually.. but Kenya is just too fake..Kenya is one of them types that you can never really trust and know she's probably talkin about u.. like she always has to be held at arms length.. whereas I think I could trust kandi, porsha, or Cynthia to be genuine friends.. phae too.. she never talks about kandi.. if she did bravo would be certain to air that..
And At least nene will say half of it to your face.. And nene doesn't play the victim..

If Kenya was more out about her outspokeness and said shiit in their face instead of confessional.. I'd love her.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:27pm
Most of them kiss Nene's ass tho....Im still confused about when her and Phaedra got cool......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 419420421422423 518>
  Share Topic