Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 409410411412413 513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

porsha should have just asked to switch seats with kandi. porsha was trying to hard to impress the other ladies and it backfired on her. #teamkenya

Basically.....and they throw bigger dagger at Kenya then she does them.....cause their are plenty of things she could have said to them.....but she never really goes their......had it been Marlo.....shyyyyyyyt she goes for the jugular......LOL

She needs to be a housewife.....
Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:30am
Kandi didn't know her designer because she planned on wearing another dress that ripped and the one she had one was last minute, so when Andy asked them she didn't know.

Um, that's what they consider a brawl? Pulling someone's hair? Dramatic to say the least, but does not call for an assault charge. That botch was yelling get fired get fired, and Porsha fell straight into her plan. Messed up to say the least
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:34am
Bitch snatch my hair its assault......im sorry.....if I can't stomp a bah and keep my job.....im filing charges....
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:36am
In real life though putting sh*t in my face, loud speaker in my face? More than a hair pull, especially at someone who just picks and picks and digs so damn much
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:38am
They all pick tho.....all these bushes are shady and have iffy lives......
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:45am

tbh, the only reason everyone is against kenya is because she's sexy and opinionated. old ass greg, peter and even todd stare at her ass everytime kenya is in the building

of course phaedra hates her guts because her hubby openely stares, copped a feel and admitted to being in a hotel lobby alone with her.

due to their loyalty to each other, they gang up on kenya and paint her as the problem...when in reality, she is no different from a lot of the other housewives. she's just more charismatic and easy on the eyes and they can't stand it.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:48am
I don't think anyone, well at least me, is justifying her hitting her. I just also don't think it's cool for someone to be able to bring props. It's not like she kept them on her side. She waived a scepter in her face and screamed at her through a megaphone. Most people would react from that. Kenya's been planning to bring props for the longest, she was doing the most. 

Porsha will talk, but she wont start randomly insulting Kenya. EVERY time Porsha talks Kenya insults her by implying she's stupid to dismiss whatever legit point Porsha makes. 

Their beef is even stupid. I understand Kenya having an issue with Nene, but what is Kenya's issue with Porsha about? Kenya talks the most sh*t via social networking and interviews by far. She's obsessed with this show as it is the only real project she has going on. 

I'm not team anyone.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:53am
Not true Porsha's problem is when one person is beefing with Kenya she always feels the need to jump in and speak.....loudly......her piece.....she needs to learn how to mind her business......and Kenya always brings props.....last year it was a fan.....she could have sat on the other side.....
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:53am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

for those that missed it...

Porsha pulled down Cynthia's dress and exposed her boob LOL
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:54am
I'm not condoning it, but I get it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 409410411412413 513>