Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 417418419420421 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:21am
they said marlo wouldn't be a housewife

idk...porsha has a boring story line, i dont see why he'd keep her

and if cynthia and nene are no longer friends, i could see her leaving...maybe sheree may be back
Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:23am
chile, I been stopped running home to catch these type of shows, they almost always disappoint.  #dvr  And to go back in to what I said about Porsha; they treat her like a girl, because she comes off as a girl, not a woman. Sometimes it comes off as if she enjoys being the young one of the group and likes to take on the little sister role. Instead, she should have thought of herself as a WOMAN who happens to be younger than the other WOMEN. Fvck being coached by Nene or Phaedra or anyone else. At 32 or 33 now, she's been through enough life to get a hang of what life is about. Now the season has ended and she's divorced, had many embarrassing moments on the show and all for what? C list fame.. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:24am
Porsha freaked out because she knew she may get fired. When Andy told her she needed to apologize at some point, he said it as a boss...not a host. 

I guess some of yall would have just sat there while someone pointed a scepter in your face and screamed at you through a megaphone. No. She shouldn't have dragged her, but at the same time Kenya shouldn't have been able to bring props. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:25am
Porsha wont be fired because of this. 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:25am
porsha should have just asked to switch seats with kandi. porsha was trying to hard to impress the other ladies and it backfired on her. #teamkenya
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:26am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Porsha freaked out because she knew she may get fired. When Andy told her she needed to apologize at some point, he said it as a boss...not a host. 

I guess some of yall would have just sat there while someone pointed a scepter in your face and screamed at you through a megaphone. No. She shouldn't have dragged her, but at the same time Kenya shouldn't have been able to bring props. 

Porsha is just as obsessed with Kenya tho.....she loves to speak and her but want to get mad when she speaks back......People make this seem like real life......its not its a job and no matter how justified you feel like she was she crossed the line.....just like Phaedra sat on the other side so could Porsha.....they set her dumb ass up for failure.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

porsha should have just asked to switch seats with kandi. porsha was trying to hard to impress the other ladies and it backfired on her. #teamkenya

Basically.....and they throw bigger dagger at Kenya then she does them.....cause their are plenty of things she could have said to them.....but she never really goes their......had it been Marlo.....shyyyyyyyt she goes for the jugular......LOL

She needs to be a housewife.....
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:30am
Kandi didn't know her designer because she planned on wearing another dress that ripped and the one she had one was last minute, so when Andy asked them she didn't know.

Um, that's what they consider a brawl? Pulling someone's hair? Dramatic to say the least, but does not call for an assault charge. That botch was yelling get fired get fired, and Porsha fell straight into her plan. Messed up to say the least
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:34am
Bitch snatch my hair its assault......im sorry.....if I can't stomp a bah and keep my job.....im filing charges....
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:36am
In real life though putting sh*t in my face, loud speaker in my face? More than a hair pull, especially at someone who just picks and picks and digs so damn much
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 417418419420421 521>