BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 415416417418419 522>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:12am
Who is that dude rocking and cradling baby Porscha around? LOL
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 2:45am
Apollo beat redbone's ass and he's still on the show

Don't know why Bravo thinks they have a legitimate excuse in firing Porsha because she got physical. Is this network sexist? I guess men are the only ones that can do real damage Ermm

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Kenya's manipulative. She screamed "Your fired!" prior to Porsha even hitting her. 

Also Toya and Mariah got into a fight on the show last year and neither one of them were fired. Same network. They shouldn't fire Porsha for this, Kenya aint running sheit she flat out THREATENED Phaedra last year while she was pregnant. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 3:01am

Nooooooo no no no Cry
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:51am
That wig Nene had onnnnnnnnCry
That velour dressssssCry
When u so uptight and turn your nose up at others ur fashion as to be on point. I felt it for Porscha. I know what it is like to be provoked. But aint nobody worth prison time and a record.
Kenya...I am happy she got dragged across the stage with them blasted props. Cynthia sat there meanwhile she screamed into her ears...either she is deaf or she just don't care for her hearing
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:53am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

That wig Nene had onnnnnnnnCry
That velour dressssssCry
When u so uptight and turn your nose up at others ur fashion as to be on point. I felt it for Porscha. I know what it is like to be provoked. But aint nobody worth prison time and a record.
Kenya...I am happy she got dragged across the stage with them blasted props. Cynthia sat there meanwhile she screamed into her ears...either she is deaf or she just don't care for her hearing
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:58am
That was light, why Porsha crying like that ?
Why is she being carried ?
Was it necessary for them all to hold her down ?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:59am
i stopped watching this show and only come back just to watch the last few minutes and see kenya get snatched upLOL i was entertained.

i dont see how cynthia sat there and not snatch that blow horn and throw it somewhere.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:01am
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

a lot people cry after a fight out of anger.

dude carried her for dramatic effect.

i think they were trying to get her to calm down and to stop talking mainly.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:16am
Kenya is a jealous bish...second to NeNe. Watching the show last night made me realize how charismatic and fun-spirited Porsha is--something fake ass Kenya's money can't buy. Kenya kept bringing up Porsha's intelligence because that's all she could get on Porsha for.

Watching Kenya on tv is like watching old, cracked paint dry. Everything about her is so fake and forced. She felt threatened by Porsha's personality and did everything to provoke and get under her skin. Porsha was her competition and she felt it which is why the fired comment arose so quickly...her old ass has been plotting that shyt.

Porsha did a fantabulous job of deflecting that shyt though. How do you drag someone across the floor by their hair, and end up being pacified as if you're the victim? That was total perfection.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:38am
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Girl ALL of this was so irritating then Porsha kicking her feet like that UGH!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 415416417418419 522>