BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 407408409410411 513>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:59am
i stopped watching this show and only come back just to watch the last few minutes and see kenya get snatched upLOL i was entertained.

i dont see how cynthia sat there and not snatch that blow horn and throw it somewhere.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:01am
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

That was light, why Porsha crying like that ?
Why is she being carried ?
Was it necessary for them all to hold her down ?

a lot people cry after a fight out of anger.

dude carried her for dramatic effect.

i think they were trying to get her to calm down and to stop talking mainly.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:16am
Kenya is a jealous bish...second to NeNe. Watching the show last night made me realize how charismatic and fun-spirited Porsha is--something fake ass Kenya's money can't buy. Kenya kept bringing up Porsha's intelligence because that's all she could get on Porsha for.

Watching Kenya on tv is like watching old, cracked paint dry. Everything about her is so fake and forced. She felt threatened by Porsha's personality and did everything to provoke and get under her skin. Porsha was her competition and she felt it which is why the fired comment arose so quickly...her old ass has been plotting that shyt.

Porsha did a fantabulous job of deflecting that shyt though. How do you drag someone across the floor by their hair, and end up being pacified as if you're the victim? That was total perfection.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:38am
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

That was light, why Porsha crying like that ?
Why is she being carried ?
Was it necessary for them all to hold her down ?

Girl ALL of this was so irritating then Porsha kicking her feet like that UGH!!!
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:40am
Why are guys saying Porsha is fired...Has this been official yet by Bravo!
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 9:06am
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 10:27am
Can't believe she was still holding on to that megaphone. Lol

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 10:41am
Porsha is a damn child....Im sorry them titties were too much
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:02am
I ran home last night to see this.  I had cancelled other plans to see this show and all I got was some damn disappointment.  Disapprove

The media made it seem like Porsha had whooped Kenya's a$$ but all the girl did was pull on Kenya's hair..... a damn shame!  If she was going to assault Kenya and risk going to jail and getting cancelled from a show, then the girl should have at least thrown a punch.  Smh.  
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:09am
^^ I haven't seen the reunion episode yet because it has not aired in my area, but I saw the incident on Acess Hollywood this morning.  Since Kenya called 911 I thought Porsha had really did ol'girl in.  When I saw what happened, that was my same thought.  If you know your are going to get fired make the muck up worth while. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 407408409410411 513>
  Share Topic