Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 406407408409410 513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 11:18pm
yeah, I doubt Kenya will go. People are talking and she's always the topic, good or bad. Bravo is a business... fvk their feelings.. 
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 11:32pm
I think Kenya might try to do some crazy ish like sue bravo if they don't get rid of Porsha..
She's will do the most to get her way.. unless she genuinely accepts porshas apology..

I think seeing porsha dating would be nice.. she spent last season crying I wanna see her turn over a new leaf and have fun..
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 11:43pm
I do want to see more from porsha it would be sad to see her go so soon
why am I still up?
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 11:46pm
http://vidbull.com/5as759iyuuf7.html. Link
*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:12am
Who is that dude rocking and cradling baby Porscha around? LOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 2:45am
Apollo beat redbone's ass and he's still on the show

Don't know why Bravo thinks they have a legitimate excuse in firing Porsha because she got physical. Is this network sexist? I guess men are the only ones that can do real damage Ermm

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Kenya's manipulative. She screamed "Your fired!" prior to Porsha even hitting her. 

Also Toya and Mariah got into a fight on the show last year and neither one of them were fired. Same network. They shouldn't fire Porsha for this, Kenya aint running sheit she flat out THREATENED Phaedra last year while she was pregnant. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 3:01am

Nooooooo no no no Cry
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:51am
That wig Nene had onnnnnnnnCry
That velour dressssssCry
When u so uptight and turn your nose up at others ur fashion as to be on point. I felt it for Porscha. I know what it is like to be provoked. But aint nobody worth prison time and a record.
Kenya...I am happy she got dragged across the stage with them blasted props. Cynthia sat there meanwhile she screamed into her ears...either she is deaf or she just don't care for her hearing
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:53am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

That wig Nene had onnnnnnnnCry
That velour dressssssCry
When u so uptight and turn your nose up at others ur fashion as to be on point. I felt it for Porscha. I know what it is like to be provoked. But aint nobody worth prison time and a record.
Kenya...I am happy she got dragged across the stage with them blasted props. Cynthia sat there meanwhile she screamed into her ears...either she is deaf or she just don't care for her hearing
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:58am
That was light, why Porsha crying like that ?
Why is she being carried ?
Was it necessary for them all to hold her down ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 406407408409410 513>
  Share Topic