Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 413414415416417 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:55pm
She had a DVD.
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:57pm
Can't really blame Porsha for the way she is.   It's the way she was brought up. Her mom still treats her like a child. She was never treated like an adult.   Her parents did not do her any favors.   You can spoil your child, but you have to let them grow, and think for themselves. Apparently she was never given that opportunity.

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:00pm
i dont know what Kenya gave LSA, they are all Team Kenya over there Ermm
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:12pm
I personally don't care for any of them, but

Porsha- I know what it's like to be around older woman, for work, (though they were much older than rhoa cast, I'm 31) to treat you as if you are a girl and not a woman. However, I could stand my ground with them with intelligence and work performance. :) She looks up to the wrong gals on the show. If Phae and Nene put her up to this and she did, she really is dumb. Nene shaded the fvck out of Porsha this season, but yet she feels she has a friend in Nene. Nene used her to get at Kenya. 

Phae-shut the fvck up with the fake as southern charm. Yeah she has a way with words, she's a lawyer, a non winning one, but a lawyer after all. 

Nene- Swear she's the baddest, until someone badder comes along. 

Kandi-crybaby, but at least she's the only one who stands up to Nene. 

Kenya-made for tv, hit below the belt, but thinks no one else can. Though they seemed to gang up on her at times, she still is able to hold her own. She get this is a reality show and act accordingly. I just wish she would really read Nene ass.. 

A year or two after this show is canceled, they all would be irrelevant.  excuse typos on tablet

Edited by KottonKandy - Apr 20 2014 at 9:14pm
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:13pm
I am too. Team Kenya Wink. Its all for entertainment
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Yes, it's quite nauseatingDead
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:29pm
^ I think when Porsha called Kenya old @ 40+, that struck a nerve with LSA older population. That's when the hate for Porsha seems to have started...lol. imo
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Yes, it's quite nauseatingDead
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it. 

ALL of them are Team Kenya, they roast Phae and Nene over there. I SWEAR half of the "tea" Kenya has on ANY of the cast mates she dun' scooped up reading from her LSA fan club. 

BTW: Buddah from I Love NY is on Millionaire Match Maker auditioning to date one of Nene's bridesssssmaids. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:47pm
WWHL is about to come on. Phae got skinnier. 

*writes in a very high state*Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:55pm
Im watching millionaire matchmaker and I didn't see Buddha..
Most of them weren't attractive Buddha shoulda stuck wayyy out..

And porsha is pretty young compared to most of them except kandi.. but even she has like 5 years on her
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 413414415416417 521>
  Share Topic