Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 404405406407408 513>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:36pm
True...but she had a choice and mouth to speak up and talk to andy about kenya and her props. I would have said that I wont be speaking unless they remove all that garbage from kenya. The problem is Porsha doesnt have a strong enough role on the show so thats why they allowed kenya to do all of that. She wouldnt have done that to nene or anyone else for that matter. (well maybe cynthia LOLLOLLOL)
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

instead of that hard hair pull I wish she woulda got one solid ass punch in.. shoulda made it worth it/count
Kenya needs to learn

Did she break her shoe?

Right...That was a waste of time. Now she gonna get fired over a little hair pulling Confused
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

They treat Porsha like a little kid. I would be embarrassed if I was in my 30's and people treated me like a little girl smh

While I do not justify or condone Porsha's actions. I will say this a divorce is very stressful. When you get to the point of marriage and wanting to be with someone forever that is big to me. To have to divorce someone you planned to spend forever with is hard by itself, it is very hard. For Kenya to want a man and a marriage so bad and sit there and drag Porsha about it shows me how low down Kenya is. I don't think I could take someone sitting on stage with a bullhorn celebrating my pain and down fall. Kenya was playing dirty, and she wrote a check her... well you know the rest.

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:50pm
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:55pm
She had a DVD.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:57pm
Can't really blame Porsha for the way she is.   It's the way she was brought up. Her mom still treats her like a child. She was never treated like an adult.   Her parents did not do her any favors.   You can spoil your child, but you have to let them grow, and think for themselves. Apparently she was never given that opportunity.

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:00pm
i dont know what Kenya gave LSA, they are all Team Kenya over there Ermm
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:12pm
I personally don't care for any of them, but

Porsha- I know what it's like to be around older woman, for work, (though they were much older than rhoa cast, I'm 31) to treat you as if you are a girl and not a woman. However, I could stand my ground with them with intelligence and work performance. :) She looks up to the wrong gals on the show. If Phae and Nene put her up to this and she did, she really is dumb. Nene shaded the fvck out of Porsha this season, but yet she feels she has a friend in Nene. Nene used her to get at Kenya. 

Phae-shut the fvck up with the fake as southern charm. Yeah she has a way with words, she's a lawyer, a non winning one, but a lawyer after all. 

Nene- Swear she's the baddest, until someone badder comes along. 

Kandi-crybaby, but at least she's the only one who stands up to Nene. 

Kenya-made for tv, hit below the belt, but thinks no one else can. Though they seemed to gang up on her at times, she still is able to hold her own. She get this is a reality show and act accordingly. I just wish she would really read Nene ass.. 

A year or two after this show is canceled, they all would be irrelevant.  excuse typos on tablet

Edited by KottonKandy - Apr 20 2014 at 9:14pm
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:13pm
I am too. Team Kenya Wink. Its all for entertainment
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

i dont know what Kenya gave LSA, they are all Team Kenya over there Ermm
Yes, it's quite nauseatingDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair