BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 393394395396397 522>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:32pm
Wow WTF Nene!? She is really on some shady ish!! She have it in for Cynthia because Cynthia was being semi-nice to Kenya. That's really crazy. I used to like Nene a little bit but now I can't believe she will stoop so damn low.
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:36pm
She demands 100% loyalty. Tough being her friend, you don't have freedom to do anything unless Nene gives you the 'green light'.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:42pm
Bravo is tired of paying Nene all that money they're letting her dig her own grave.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:44pm
I'm so thirsty to see that reunion show.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:54pm
Nene sure showed us why she been the #1 diva in this game for a minute lmbo I didn't agree with shyt she said but my tea cup was certainly full.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:08pm
I liked Nene in the earlier seasons, now not so much. I would never want to have her as a friend because in her mind she's never wrong. She loves to turn into the victim of the situation or draw blood when she's trying to read someone.

Don't rid "Cynthia" well PETER. He's the only one that speaks up and tell Nene she's full of sh*t to her face.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:17pm
Nene is role playing. She can't act up on RHOA like she used to because she is trying to get legit acting roles. She can no longer be her real self on RHOA.
I cringed when Andy asked her how much longer she will stay on the show. Maybe he was dropping a hint.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I'm so thirsty to see that reunion show.

The reunion will be epic. I am so ready!
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:35pm
Me too
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:38pm
I do kinda think that Andy is over Nene
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style