BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 376377378379380 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:09pm
Kenya would love to have Marlo back as a regular. They are two of a kind, but their personalities will clash eventually.   I will pay to see that
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:19pm

I think Marlo "check my charges" Hampton would win that fight

Kenya is crazy and from Detroit, but my money is on Marlo

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Kenya would love to have Marlo back as a regular. They are two of a kind, but their personalities will clash eventually.   I will pay to see that

Kenya treads lightly with Marlo....hell even Nene didn't want none of that.....LOL
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:25pm
Kenya uses Marlo to get to Nene, at first it was to get closer to Nene, then to provoke her.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:37pm
If she faked that story that is so disgusting
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 2:38pm
I don't care if they fire Porsha she had a contract and she broke the rules her storyline is boring and stale but she does plays good ditzy.
All I'm going to say about Kenya is that she is good reality TV she could have her own separate show.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Apr 08 2014 at 2:38pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:21pm
30 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0408-kenya-moore-dog-twitterKenya Moore insists she DID NOT fake her dog's death for ratings and is disgusted at reports that claim otherwise.

On Sunday's episode of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," Kenya revealed her pooch of seven years -- a Yorkie named Velvet -- had died after being viciously attacked by a neighbor's dog.

But the day after the episode aired, reports came out claiming the dog was alive and well and living with her friend Brandon DeShazer ... and that Moore had FAKED the death to drive up ratings.

DeShazer -- who posted a series of old photos of Velvet when the show aired that sparked the rumor -- calls the reports "vile" and "irresponsible," telling TMZ, "Anybody who has pets knows the kind of love you develop for them. To report that something like that would be staged … it’s disgusting."

We're told Moore is still heartbroken over Velvet's passing and calls the reports "evil."

< height=480 ="http://p.theplat.com/p/PHSl-B/yT7k3t_YLXoZ///pfMLk_XDojlF" Border=0 width=640 allowfullscreen="">

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont think kenya is anything like a bully.. shes just messy and outspoken 

and yea i believe velvet really died. if shes that good of an actress her acting career wouldnt have been ALL Z-list fuji-film movies that no one has ever heard of. 

my issue with Kenya's outspoken messiness is that it reads like desperation...she came in hungry to take Nene's spot and she is willing to say the most awkward, out of line things to keep the spotlight on her...it just doesn't feel natural.  Sometimes i'm glad Kenya has opened a can of worms, but most of the time i'm just embarrassed for her.  

about Velvet...i think she got him killed for the storyline...i really think she's psycho...that fake baby scene was too much for me.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Apr 08 2014 at 3:24pm
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:24pm
I can't believe the season finale is next week :'(
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

my issue with Kenya's outspoken messiness is that it reads like desperation...she came in hungry to take Nene's spot and she is willing to say the most awkward, out of line things to keep the spotlight on her...it just doesn't feel natural.  Sometimes i'm glad Kenya has opened a can of worms, but most of the time i'm just embarrassed for her.  

about Velvet...i think she got him killed for the storyline...i really think she's psycho...that fake baby scene was too much for me.

okay yea i can see that.. she is extra.. i dont think shes completely genuine.. but i guess i look past that cus i think theyre all extra.. they all come off as trying too hard.. except for kandi… 

although i do think kandi's sex toy line was an attempt to not seem as boring. 

@ her getting him killed though
i feel like if she wanted to scheme for better ratings.. she would have chosen something more interesting.. 

losing your pet doesnt really make more ppl wanna tune in i dont think. Geek 
she has enough of a storyline already.. wanting to meet her mother, a mysterious african prince, her bestfriend got his ass beat, sperm doner baby… etc. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 376377378379380 521>
  Share Topic