BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RHOA Season 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 374375376377378 521>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Porsha isn't worth it IMO

At all.....she breeched contract....and she should be held responsible....they know without this show shell be back at her momma house...shoulda thought about that.....
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:13am
I heard Velvet didn't really die......
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:14am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

well let them cancel the show then....oh well

Its time. The only thing im interested in is kandi's wedding speacial
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:37am
i agree.. porsha isnt worth it. 
they know damn well they wont be making much money without rhoa.. they think theyre a little more special than they are.. im sure they think bravo will cave in.. 
they might.. i hope not though. i say get a whole new cast. 

tbh out of all of them.. phaedra is the only one whos personality is funny/interesting to me.. but her face doesnt match her mouth so she can get the axe too. 
i wish she at least could dress or something.. 

Edited by coconess - Apr 08 2014 at 11:40am
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:55am
I think its funny their all holding out for her
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:57am
y'all really want a new cast?  I hate new people.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:59am
They don't care about Porsha they just want Kenya gone which is dumb because they ain't all friends anyway. She stirs the pot but so what IT'S TV!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:03pm
i dont care either way.. 

i dont particularly like any of them besides porsha but shes not that interesting.. none of them are (except phae like i said) theyre all boring but i wouldnt mind watching how porshas singing career and new dating life go.. i dont care to see anymore of nene or kandi or cynthias lives.. i had stopped watching rhoa and only started again cus of kenya.. 

kenya can stay.. without her i think they'll have to manufacture some type of beef/drama… whereas kenya is just being her crazy self.. it just comes naturally with her. 

why wasnt nene kicked off when she had her mini fight with kim? didnt she try to choke her or something..? 
and didnt sheree and kim have a lil fight..? 

Edited by coconess - Apr 08 2014 at 12:07pm
misscapri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscapri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont care either way.. 

i dont particularly like any of them besides porsha but shes not that interesting.. none of them are (except phae like i said) theyre all boring but i wouldnt mind watching how porshas singing career and new dating life go.. i dont care to see anymore of nene or kandi or cynthias lives.. i had stopped watching rhoa and only started again cus of kenya.. 

kenya can stay.. without her i think they'll have to manufacture some type of beef/drama… whereas kenya is just being her crazy self.. it just comes naturally with her. 

why wasnt nene kicked off when she had her mini fight with kim? didnt she try to choke her or something..? 
and didnt sheree and kim have a lil fight..? 

maybe that nene and kim fight started the clause for "not puttin' the paws on" anybody
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 1:43pm
Nene, sweetheart. You cannot act, you dont have a natural ability to act, and acting coaches/classes would help you loads. You are in NO position to be turning down roles. And stop hating on other peoples success. You dont know what Scandal is?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 374375376377378 521>
  Share Topic